• IP Copied!
  • Hi....

Nyghtlark

Thank you! I actually do have a question, I posted it in a new thread but haven't got any answers yet. I had 2 full duffle bags in my enderchest that are suddenly empty today! Is there anyway to get all my items back? Is it a glitch? What's happening? T-T

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Thank you! I actually do have a question, I posted it in a new thread but haven't got any answers yet. I had 2 full duffle bags in my enderchest that are suddenly empty today! Is there anyway to get all my items back? Is it a glitch? What's happening? T-T
    Occasionally they will glitch out. There isn't a way to fix it though or get your items back. It most likely happened if you tried to put one bag into the other on accident.

Nyghtlark

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here on both the servers and our community!
    Thank you!

Occasionally they will glitch out. There isn't a way to fix it though or get your items back
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

It most likely happened if you tried to put one bag into the other on accident.
    Oh I've done that plenty and the entire bag just disappears lol. What happened with this, I just opened my enderchest, took out the bags and opened them up to find they were both empty. Still had the bags where I left them and everything, but all the stuff was just gone.