Votes: 12 92.3%
    • Not really :c

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Every now and then I like to create a post to ask how everyone is doing. I'm glad to see everyone is hitting it off well and for those who aren't doing so well, please send me a private message on the forums. I am all up for listening to people vent and giving my feedback or advice on what's going on. Recently my friend had a tragic incident with her family member and that inspired me to help others the best I can, even with issues irrelevant to the server. I don't want any negativity on this thread nor do I want any anger messages about the reset, comboing, being banned/muted etc. You don't have to respond to this thread either, just know that I'm here if y'all need anything, even a venting or confession session; that helps get anything on your mind out of your system. :)
    I hope you are willing to vote on the poll but make sure you read my text first. As stated, if you decide to message me privately of your issues, it can be about whatever, as long as-if it is about HavocMC people- it stays respectful.

Yours Respectfully,

Katitude ^w^

MadamCookie

Titan
    MadamCookie
    MadamCookie MadamCookie
    You are very kind for creating this post, and very patient to be able to listen to everyone venting, because believe me, everyone vents about something on the server. Thank you for being there for us, and if I myself need anything, I will be sure to message you first!

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    Thanks for being there for the community, Xayla (or should I say Kat? :p)! This is one of the reasons I applied to be Helper; you guys genuinely care about and engage with the players.

I'll probably apply again in about a year, now that I'm 14 ;)

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Every now and then I like to create a post to ask how everyone is doing. I'm glad to see everyone is hitting it off well and for those who aren't doing so well, please send me a private message on the forums. I am all up for listening to people vent and giving my feedback or advice on what's going on. Recently my friend had a tragic incident with her family member and that inspired me to help others the best I can, even with issues irrelevant to the server. I don't want any negativity on this thread nor do I want any anger messages about the reset, comboing, being banned/muted etc. You don't have to respond to this thread either, just know that I'm here if y'all need anything, even a venting or confession session; that helps get anything on your mind out of your system. :)
    I hope you are willing to vote on the poll but make sure you read my text first. As stated, if you decide to message me privately of your issues, it can be about whatever, as long as-if it is about HavocMC people- it stays respectful.

Yours Respectfully,

Katitude ^w^
    I posted something like this then saw this thread XD

StephenPeters

Mythical
    xEmilia
    xEmilia xEmilia
    Thanks for posting the thread Kat!
    Personally, I believe that it is very important yet necessary to create a safe and friendly space on the forum where the players of this server can talk about theirsellves and their problems. You're indeed doing something very helpful and encouraging!

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Thanks for posting the thread Kat!
    Personally, I believe that it is very important yet necessary to create a safe and friendly space on the forum where the players of this server can talk about theirsellves and their problems. You're indeed doing something very helpful and encouraging!
    I'm extremely happy you all know you have someone to speak to and consult to if you ever feel alone or confused. :)
    I'm glad to be here for y'all. :p
    Also, I didn't even realize @Armenbrine01 made a thread like this lol, but I'm very happy you did that for other people. :D

ClickBaitt

Kat i have a big problem i got banned for fly/speed but i was just lagging like crazy then i crashed if i could get unbanned or tell me if how much time have on my ban or give me a refund for my rank if its permanent