• IP Copied!
  • How Is Everyone's Summer?

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    This thread's purpose it to have a friendly discussion among the players and see how everyone is enjoying their summer as well as their time on HavocMC. Personally, I've done nothing this summer but what about the rest of you? :p

5oup

DIdn't have my pc for 20 days. Had to get it shipped to Kentucky for repairs. The motherboard was defective. Summer ruined. Finished my summer reading books tho :)

kaikea

Thank you for asking, well, I had a pretty nice summer. I went on a vacation to my neighboring island of Oahu and stayed in Waikiki. Being there, I went to the water park, visited the Bishop Museum, saw a rare hybrid Wolphin (False Killer Whale + Bottlenose Dolphin) at Sealife Park, and learned about my own culture and its roots at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Now that I'm home on my island of Kaua'i, I've gotten a Kaua'i athletics membership card, and I'm just using the rest of my time for fun or community service.

AtresMortes

Mythical
    AtresMortes
    AtresMortes AtresMortes
    Thank you for asking, well, I had a pretty nice summer. I went on a vacation to my neighboring island of Oahu and stayed in Waikiki. Being there, I went to the water park, visited the Bishop Museum, saw a rare hybrid Wolphin (False Killer Whale + Bottlenose Dolphin) at Sealife Park, and learned about my own culture and its roots at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Now that I'm home on my island of Kaua'i, I've gotten a Kaua'i athletics membership card, and I'm just using the rest of my time for fun or community service.
    Sounds really fun.

As for me, I haven't done too much. xD Participated in a Leadership Program (STEM) which was a blast, as I was able to meet some cool people. My summer consists of reading, video games, and sports.... Anyone here waterski or participate in water-related sports?

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    Very hot since I gota push shopping carts back and forth 24/7. Other than that it's been pretty calm and peaceful.