What Idea do you like?

• Total voters

Vinkje03

Champion
    Vinkje03
    Vinkje03 Vinkje03
    First sorry for the click bait title this are actually a view ideas for HH

Fly

You will get the /fly command if you're Champion or higher.
    With the rank Champion you will be able to fly on only your and your friends island.
    With Legend or Titan you will have fly in the spawn of HH and on other people island. (this will only be if the have it enabled)
    You can use the command /is fly off or some other command to turn fly on your island on/off
    For the players It is maybe a good idea to give them a 5/10 min fly when they vote

MCMMO

Mcmmo is just an amazing plugin to make som things more ez.

Bring back voting crates to buy

The voting crates have been removed I get is cause a friend of my bought 3000 of them and is going to open them on TMD and ruin the economy .(Like many ppl did)
    Mabey make it so you can only buy like 50 each day at least bring them back so people will have a reason to play on HH.

Thanks for your time and sorry for bad English.

Last edited:

vinrez

Hey there, I like your ideas!
    I think that fly in HH would be great in my opinion!
    I like MCMMO to but it's for factions mostly not really for HH or sky block.
    I don't really like the idea of buying voting chest seems like a waste of money since you can just vote for the server and be patience. This would still, in my opinion, would be bad for the economy!
    And don't use click-bait people will still check out your thread!
    Have a nice day or night!

olothus

Mythical
    olothus
    olothus olothus
    stop with the /fly people.....it would make it TOO easy....

MCMMO would be good only in so far as it would give people more goals besides "baltop"

nope on the vote crates to purchase...it was a bad idea...still is a bad idea....like the above said go vote...
    or buy the better crates

iViper

Titan
    iViper
    iViper iViper
    stop with the /fly people.....it would make it TOO easy....

MCMMO would be good only in so far as it would give people more goals besides "baltop"

nope on the vote crates to purchase...it was a bad idea...still is a bad idea....like the above said go vote...
    or buy the better crates

I would make a like a little flying, only fly above a block. So if you fall of you cant fly but if ur on grass and fly straight upwards, that would be fine right?

Vinkje03

Champion
    Vinkje03
    Vinkje03 Vinkje03
    Hey there, I like your ideas!
    I think that fly in HH would be great in my opinion!
    I like MCMMO to but it's for factions mostly not really for HH or sky block.
    I don't really like the idea of buying voting chest seems like a waste of money since you can just vote for the server and be patience. This would still, in my opinion, would be bad for the economy!
    And don't use click-bait people will still check out your thread!
    Have a nice day or night!

You I like.

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    Fly

With the rank Champion you will be able to fly on only your and your friends island.
    With Legend or Titan you will have fly in the spawn of HH and on other people island. (this will only be if the have it enabled)
    You can use the command /is fly off or some other command to turn fly on your island on/off
    For the players It is maybe a good idea to give them a 5/10 min fly when they vote

If any type of flying was to be added I don't believe it would involve any type of rank perms. The reason for this is because we're trying to move away from pay to win aspects that have been present on many other skyblock servers/gamemodes. Flying could potentially be added in the future but it most likely wouldn't revolve around having a rank or not.

MCMMO

This has a decent possibility of being added, although I know the owners like to use their own plugins so they may have something different. Another thing with MCMMO is that it's been used on a decent amount of servers already, so the owners may want to step away from that and be original with what they're implementing.

The voting crates have been removed I get is cause a friend of my bought 3000 of them and is going to open them on TMD and ruin the economy .(Like many ppl did)
    Mabey make it so you can only buy like 50 each day at least bring them back so people will have a reason to play on HH.

Voting crates will most likely be re-added to the blackmarket. The sign has been removed temporarily, if re-added you will not receive server-wide voting crates when buying them.

KNOXsooKID

Titan
    KNOXsooKID
    KNOXsooKID KNOXsooKID
    Don't think it's a god idea for the SkyBlock Server since not many other servers would use Mcmmo. Though /fly on your own island is fine but anywhere else I would say no. I don't like the idea much for voting crates at all because it's very unfair.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    First sorry for the click bait title this are actually a view ideas for HH

Fly

MCMMO

Thanks for your time and sorry for bad English.
    Clickbait got me :(
    How to actually never get banned: FOLLOW THE RULES! (You can get them here: https://havocmc.net/rules/)

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ do you even play? I see you comment on damn near everything in the forum but haven't seen your name in game.
    I do, just not as much as i used to due to my computer not working combined with school that i have got to deal with.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    If any type of flying was to be added I don't believe it would involve any type of rank perms. The reason for this is because we're trying to move away from pay to win aspects that have been present on many other skyblock servers/gamemodes. Flying could potentially be added in the future but it most likely wouldn't revolve around having a rank or not.

This has a decent possibility of being added, although I know the owners like to use their own plugins so they may have something different. Another thing with MCMMO is that it's been used on a decent amount of servers already, so the owners may want to step away from that and be original with what they're implementing.

Voting crates will most likely be re-added to the blackmarket. The sign has been removed temporarily, if re-added you will not receive server-wide voting crates when buying them.
    Will things like legend crates be server wide still?

Vinkje03

Champion
    Vinkje03
    Vinkje03 Vinkje03

well then don't give Titans the better kits with halfjug and /near this are things that make it 10 times easier to find ppl or make money.

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    well then don't give Titans the better kits with halfjug and /near this are things that make it 10 times easier to find ppl or make money.
    But then why would anyone spend a hundred dollars on a rank? The server still needs to make money so

Vinkje03

Champion
    Vinkje03
    Vinkje03 Vinkje03
    But then why would anyone spend a hundred dollars on a rank? The server still needs to make money so

yes but if you don't want to have a pay to win server you should remove ranks .... or make them all like 5 to 20 dollars