• IP Copied!
  • Ideas for the TMD server

Do you want the AWP, Golden Spas, or Shield, or all three? Pls choose

• Total voters

Bean_Soup

First some backstory: Whenever I found a server that I liked, I dedicate my time with it, along with spotting it's advantages and weak-spots and I fill my ideas up until I want to throw them all at you guys. Grab a pencil and paper, it's not gonna be short.

First Idea: New Weapons
    The transition from 1.8 to 1.9 has brought up interesting changes to not only this server, but to many others as PVP combat styles has changed drastically, and although whether that it's a good thing or bad thing may be put up for debate, but the update brought some weapon stat changes.

Personally, I believe that the new Spas is WAYYYYY too op, and the new sniping system is very questionable (idk what happened but it sucks now). But I'm not here to talk about the old weapons, I'm wondering about the inclusion of a couple new weapons.

CS:GO is a video game which I believe the server draws a lot of inspiration from and it has become blatant through the inclusion of skins for guns. Well for those of you who play CS:GO, A very popular weapon that most players are aware of is the AWP. the AWP is a (I think) bolt-action sniper rifle that requires you to prime it every time you shoot. This allows for tactical advantage over other snipers as you can shoot, then back away, and once it's done priming you can shoot again. I'm suggesting an AWP style of tier 4 weapon, where its stats are comparable to the Barrett 50.cal, maybe have the damage a bit lower. The AWP would be a great addition to the game and will open new doors and will most likely have a rivalry much like the rivalry between AK-47 P90 (P90s are for people who can't aim!!! AK FOR LIEF!!!).

Remember when I said that the Spas is way to op? Well I have a solution to that. I want the spas to be nerfed. GREATLY. The average weapons in a riot set includes a Barrett, Spas and possibly a RPG. Most people don't use the AK-47 anymore because spas is now their medium to close range weapon, when AK (AK-47) used to be a medium weapon. The Spas also packs almost double damage than the AK, making it a primary choice for most experienced users (I personally use the AK-47 for zombie killing btw). In turn for the spas being nerfed, we should add a new "Golden Spas". The :Golden Spas" will have the same stats as the normal spas, and it would be added to the collection of legendary weapons. This will provide more range and flexibility to the average riot sets, and in terms of "Financial Success" if you're into that field, it would inspire players to get more legendary crates to fit their "Golden Spas" needs. (Not to mention that it would look AMAZING)

I know this is not a weapon, and I have heard rumors of it, but I REALLY want the Shields to be added into the server. The shields can be used as a left-hand tool, probably found in Rick, Michonne, or Glenn npcs. It would bring use to the already useless left hand, and in terms of teams, if you join a team, with every shield you get, you can get a banner-shield as a "flag". However, this might not be accepted as an appropriate idea because it would bring more defense to an already strong armor set such as the juggernaut or riot sets.

That's it for today, as I'm approaching my bedtime ;-;

Once again I love this server so much! I like to add suggestions and support is much appreciated! I will read all the comments so please add more suggestions in the comments below <3 much love!

I will add more ideas later or something idek

I

IHaveInternet

I think everyone can come to an agreement that the spas shotgun is overpowered. I would definitely like to see the gun nerfed. I don't think the golden spas is a necessary addition to be honest. As for the shield, it could be too overpowered. I'm not completely against the idea of shields if it can be balanced. I would suggest adding shields to one of the smaller pvp servers and see how it does. That way, you know what needs to be fixed before it gets released to the big pvp servers. Or if it just needs to be completely removed for whatever reason.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    I think original weapons would be better instead of just stealing one of the pre-existing guns and throwing "Golden" in the texture/name.

I agree about the Spas-12's overpowered stats.

IIRC Nick has stated that shields won't be added.