• IP Copied!
  • Just a lil problem ive been having for a while now...

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    First of all, if this is in the wrong place, sorry (staff feel free to move thread)

So, as some of you know, I do all my posting and voting on my IPad because my parent's antivirus blocks this website on my computer. So, i can only vote on liks 1, 3, and & 4 because the rest need flash (i vote consistently each day)

Is there any other way to vote without the need of flash?

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    To my knowledge there is no way to vote on those links without flash. I would recommend getting Photon Browser on your iPad as it lets you run flash programs and such on an alternate browser, so you should be able to vote on those links with that application.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    What's the antivirus? and are u a person who tries to vote twice or one daily?
    Once daily and the antivirus is Trend Micro

To my knowledge there is no way to vote on those links without flash. I would recommend getting Photon Browser on your iPad as it lets you run flash programs and such on an alternate browser, so you should be able to vote on those links with that application.

Thanks! But this IPad is actually owned by my school. Yeah, and they dont let you download apps and stuff.

Check this out: https://www.apsva.us/personalized-learning/devices/

Rip vote contest dreams

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Had a friend from Boston have the same thing for his school, maybe u should get an iPad or some device for Christmas ;)

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity, that you could capture or just let it slip...
    Im trying to grab it but luck is not on my side

https://success.trendmicro.com/solu...list-in-worry-free-business-security-wfbs-7-0
    Follow the instructions and add this website to the whitelist. The reason this website is blocked is because there is a script being loaded from unauthenticated sources and hence trend micro blocks it.
    I cant do that cause the account is not mine and i cant acsess it