• IP Copied!
  • Keep getting this error: "java.net.connectexception connection timed out no further information"

Oilersmyth

Oilersmyth
    Oilersmyth Oilersmyth
    I only get this error when I try logging in from my home. I feel like for some reason my IP is banned from the server for some reason. Does anybody know what's going on?

Attachments

• Messages Image(330728006).png
      Messages Image(330728006).png
      21.3 KB · Views: 10

verenity_

Titan
    0hRatio
    0hRatio 0hRatio
    You can check your host file to make sure you are not redirecting. Can check you entered in the correct dns or ip of the server you are connecting. Maybe disable firewall?

just a few things off the top of my head.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    This happened to me alot when my internet was crashing. Try restarting your router and checking firewall/ wifi settings. It fixed the problem when I restarted router.

Oilersmyth

Oilersmyth
    Oilersmyth Oilersmyth
    You can check your host file to make sure you are not redirecting. Can check you entered in the correct dns or ip of the server you are connecting. Maybe disable firewall?

just a few things off the top of my head.
    This happened to me alot when my internet was crashing. Try restarting your router and checking firewall/ wifi settings. It fixed the problem when I restarted router.

Tried all of this, none of it has worked. What's weird is, the game works perfectly at college. When I come home though, I get this error, and I only get it for The Mining Dead; no other server!