• IP Copied!
  • kicked every time I load the server textures.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    I had the same problem a while ago, I forgot what I did to fix it but I managed it somehow. What version are you playing on? I've found that 1.11.2 works best for me.
    Also, you can download the server textures through the forums (although I'm not sure where, I think the ones available are out of date) and load them before entering the server. If you do this, make sure to disable resource packs for the server in the server list.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    I had the same problem a while ago, I forgot what I did to fix it but I managed it somehow. What version are you playing on? I've found that 1.11.2 works best for me.
    Also, you can download the server textures through the forums (although I'm not sure where, I think the ones available are out of date) and load them before entering the server. If you do this, make sure to disable resource packs for the server in the server list.
    You’re just bad... ;) jk love u homie

Nah, but @icelesscream, you’re going to want to disable texturepacks in the server settings. From there, download the pack, which can be found in the Discord server, and once you successfully join the server, apply it manually. If you need anymore help, feel free to DM me on Discord @ mindblaster007#4398!

icelesscream

You’re just bad... ;) jk love u homie

Nah, but @icelesscream, you’re going to want to disable texturepacks in the server settings. From there, download the pack, which can be found in the Discord server, and once you successfully join the server, apply it manually. If you need anymore help, feel free to DM me on Discord @ mindblaster007#4398!
    yes I know that, but the downloaded pack doesnt have textures for special items like christmas items from special events

Sn00pzzz

Mythical
    Sn00pzzz
    Sn00pzzz Sn00pzzz
    when i try to download the mining dead textures the page wont come up and itll say "oops, we ran into some promblems" plz help

miloszz

milek0702
    milek0702 milek0702
    i was having "u r sending too many packets" but now i havent that :) (on lunar when u load server tx pack lunar wanna crash)

02tap

Mythical
    6high
    6high 6high
    yes I know that, but the downloaded pack doesnt have textures for special items like christmas items from special events
    Have you tried switching to a newer version? Most times textures/models glitch out when you're on a lower Minecraft version