• IP Copied!
  • Kit Maggie And Kit Michonne:

What should be done about the Maggie and Michonne kits?

• Return by monetary value in TMD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FoxQuest

Champion
    FoxQuest
    FoxQuest FoxQuest
    Hey Everyone,
    Someone recently suggested that Kit Maggie and Kit Michonne should be remade because at first, the biggest part of their respective kits were having horses. Being that horses will now never be a part of TMD again, I would think that it would only be fair that those kits be made better OR the value of those kits be given back to those who have purchased them in shop credit or perhaps money in TMD. What do you think? A big part of the kits or even the only reason they were worth getting were because of horses, but now they don't have anything decent (with the slight excpetion of Michonne the katana and leads make sense but Maggie's kit doesn't)

Hey Everyone,
    Someone recently suggested that Kit Maggie and Kit Michonne should be remade because at first, the biggest part of their respective kits were having horses. Being that horses will now never be a part of TMD again, I would think that it would only be fair that those kits be made better OR the value of those kits be given back to those who have purchased them in shop credit or perhaps money in TMD. What do you think? A big part of the kits or even the only reason they were worth getting were because of horses, but now they don't have anything decent (with the slight excpetion of Michonne the katana and leads make sense but Maggie's kit doesn't)
    Really A lot of kits need to be redone like really all kits that get winchester if you buy them it is a waste you can get the free sniper kit and that is better I bought Andrea and it was a waste of 4$ they need to renovate a lot of kits and the Winchester should be buffed in general like so it can acctually be a sniper and not a gun that takes 3 shots to kill someone and you get only one shot until reload... I think they should buff the DMG to 11.0, and that would perfectly balanced no doubt about it.