• Nah we don't need that

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DDoc

Mythical
    Dr_lolig
    Dr_lolig Dr_lolig
    Hey guys,
    As we all know, havocmc has sometimes quite few players online.
    Many people don't even know, the server exist. In my opinion we need to get more attention to Havocmc, maybe with some social networks like Instagram.
    From germany I know a quite good way to advertise and get attention at once. We must open a meme Chanel for Havocmc where we post memes (selfmade and with havocmc content, for example something with tmd).
    So we get the attention from people who like memes and like minecraft, the perfect target group we need to advertise.
    It would be nice if you could just tell me what you think about that

Cya

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Hey guys,
    As we all know, havocmc has sometimes quite few players online.
    Many people don't even know, the server exist. In my opinion we need to get more attention to Havocmc, maybe with some social networks like Instagram.
    From germany I know a quite good way to advertise and get attention at once. We must open a meme Chanel for Havocmc where we post memes (selfmade and with havocmc content, for example something with tmd).
    So we get the attention from people who like memes and like minecraft, the perfect target group we need to advertise.
    It would be nice if you could just tell me what you think about that

Cya
    Some semi-famous Youtubers some time ago said they'd make a video on this server, but it's the community that's the deal-breaker since some players are so salty about everything.
    I'll try to advertise as much as possible, but I'm unsure of the results as of right now.