• IP Copied!
  • Mr__Potatoes's new "name"!

I would like to see your ideas of me!

• Total voters

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    On the old server I was known for being stubborn about YouTubers. New forums new me. Hello! My IGN is Mr__Potatoes! I play on The Mining Dead a lot and I mostly play on servers 1,2,3,4 and 7! I have a "Black Market" where I sell discounted items because I want to put a good use to my infinite money! I play with a YouTuber HeyImLee on servers 1,4, and 7. If anyone is looking for help I am of assistance! I have an Immortal rank too! I am funny and very intelligent and I live in the U.S.A. in the Eastern Time Zone. I hope to become a better person on these forums!

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums, Mr__Potatoes. If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to message me via the forums or in game.

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    You do tend to post random stuff but other than that a good guy
    Thank you. I like to have fun, but of course people can't let a joke slide and have to say "Post boosting", "Spam", or "Reported". For all of the things people do that are good, one bad thing and they are "annoying" or "Dumb".

Kirk_Hammet1999
    Kirk_Hammet1999 Kirk_Hammet1999
    Thank you. I like to have fun, but of course people can't let a joke slide and have to say "Post boosting", "Spam", or "Reported". For all of the things people do that are good, one bad thing and they are "annoying" or "Dumb".
    Np man anything for a friend, if you need any legendary weapons just talk to me and we can make a deal on them