• IP Copied!
  • My input on tmdc

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    Server like, TMDC was released multiple times it was a already an idea added back for millionth time now. It comes down to player, who make tmdc **** due to additude towards "new players" or even all players. Maybe instead of making new players leave, you invite them. Lack of players is first problem, a

Competitiveness, on TMDC-1 ruins the real enjoyment of actually how tmd was. Classic TMD "DID NOT" have juggernaut, back in 2015. Everyone had same gear, Riot. So adding this new varuable where you make this armour so exlusive/where, its worth real money, it makes people even more competitive and more toxic, when theres actual "risk" of losing something valuable. Where back in day, you just lost the fight. No biggie, this just how I see it. I'm not asking for them to remove legendary items like jugg, goldent barrets, etc. But I think problem comes down to players who value these items so much, and allowing them to tell other people to literally "KYS", "GAY", makes it not fun to play.

Less players = Less enjoyment, this is my opinion. Only thing you and other people should plead for is bug fixes, and more players to play so you have more wars to fight, etc etc.

Message towards staff team.
    ( Minecraft, is minecraft at end of the day majority of audience playing this game are young kids. Sure theirs few edgy kids, they believe they can say anything they want, and someone convinced someone, everyone TMDC-1 should be unmoderated. Wasn't a great choice and I think hurt server even more. Server should be moderated (and now is I believe?), and competive players shouldn't be so toxic just because they lose. :) )

GodClaps

Mythical
    Roofied_
    Roofied_ Roofied_
    Server like, TMDC was released multiple times it was a already an idea added back for millionth time now. It comes down to player, who make tmdc **** due to additude towards "new players" or even all players. Maybe instead of making new players leave, you invite them. Lack of players is first problem, a

Competitiveness, on TMDC-1 ruins the real enjoyment of actually how tmd was. Classic TMD "DID NOT" have juggernaut, back in 2015. Everyone had same gear, Riot. So adding this new varuable where you make this armour so exlusive/where, its worth real money, it makes people even more competitive and more toxic, when theres actual "risk" of losing something valuable. Where back in day, you just lost the fight. No biggie, this just how I see it. I'm not asking for them to remove legendary items like jugg, goldent barrets, etc. But I think problem comes down to players who value these items so much, and allowing them to tell other people to literally "KYS", "GAY", makes it not fun to play.

Less players = Less enjoyment, this is my opinion. Only thing you and other people should plead for is bug fixes, and more players to play so you have more wars to fight, etc etc.

Message towards staff team.
    ( Minecraft, is minecraft at end of the day majority of audience playing this game are young kids. Sure theirs few edgy kids, they believe they can say anything they want, and someone convinced someone, everyone TMDC-1 should be unmoderated. Wasn't a great choice and I think hurt server even more. Server should be moderated (and now is I believe?), and competive players shouldn't be so toxic just because they lose. :) )
    Are u dumb or just a new person to tmd tmdc was the main thing on tmd it was the first thing what made tmd popular tmd pvp was just added last year so shush and there was always jug

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Are u dumb or just a new person to tmd tmdc was the main thing on tmd it was the first thing what made tmd popular tmd pvp was just added last year so shush and there was always jug
    When TMD was on the come up, jugg wasn’t even in the game I don’t believe, and if it was you never saw it. He was right about the fact everyone had riot instead. The guns also didn’t have 3D models. HavocMC also didn’t even exist at this point either, it was still just called The Mining Dead. Technically, TMDC is not actually the classic version, its just similar in gameplay to how it was at its peak in 2017. Personally I prefer the current TMDC how it is over the actual classic gamemode, but he isn’t dumb or wrong.

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4

Zoomer, get your facts right. Why the toxicity, They released a server with old combat multiple times. Then combined it with tmd-1 multiple times then switched it back. Go through dead posts 1-3 years ago. Lmao

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    Btw /ignores add (name) is a command u can do that to ignore the people that say gay, it’s etc

Not just a simple "/ignore add", toxicity is not necessary. If you don't see a problem with telling someone to end their life, over a game isn't cool. Surprised, staff didnt enforce any of rules on TMDC-1 after they built a physical memorial for fellow player who pasted away because they killed themselves. Just play the game, and scarying off "new players" ruins server even more.

So if u complain about server being dead, and you spread toxicity and don't give that new player chance to play you're apart of problem.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Not just a simple "/ignore add", toxicity is not necessary. If you don't see a problem with telling someone to end their life

Definite problem. Is there a way to put a filter on a certain gamemode and not server-wide? Keep it off PVE, roleplay purposes etc. Nevermins that wouldn't work...
    Maybe temporary ban anyone for saying something like "kill yourself" or permanent depending on the severity. (E.g., go jump in a ditch, insulting)
    (Go die, temp ban)
    (Kill yourself and your family you little *****, permanent ban. No appeal?)

Okay, in PvP we've probably all gotten annoyed with the one guy who keeps dropping everyone (I've totally never been that guy..). I've gotten salty over dying in game, might've jumped at losing a set of jugg once ;) but I didn't flip out (I got it back anyway, killed the guy). I didnt tell someone to kill themself over a game. But woah unacceptable.