• IP Copied!
  • My name is ZeZo.

ZeZoPlayz

Hey guys. My name is ZeZoBeatz and I'm new on this website. I have been playing on the server for a while now. And for some reason, I find hackers all over the place on this server. Mainly on The Mining Dead. I am telling you this so if any Helpers or anything wants to get a hacker. I might be the guy. Anyway, I am going to rap this up now. I hope you all enjoyed reading this and I will stay on this server for as long as the server is up.

-ZeZo

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hello ZeZoBeatz and welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums! I'm glad you are helping out the community by notifying staff of hackers and if you have any questions or need anything, feel free to message me privately either on the forums or in game. :)

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    Hello, and welcome to HavocMC, ZeZoBeatz! I know hackers are an issue, but you can help deal with them by creating a Support Ticket using sufficient evidence, and including the offender's username. If you don't have any recording software, you can take screenshots of anything you find suspicious, offensive, or disrespectful. If you want to know about the rules, there is a whole section dedicated to them in the forums. If you need anything, feel free to ask any of the friendly staff members, or me if none are around at the time! :D

StephenPeters

Mythical
    xEmilia
    xEmilia xEmilia
    Hi and Welcome! Its fabulous that you are willing to find hackers and help the server in this way. Hope to see you around on TMD-3 and Hell Night!