• IP Copied!
  • My Re-introduction (and thanks to Havoc)

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    I've thought about restating who I was since I joined, for anyone who doesn't know me or forgot my first introductory post.

I am ThunderDragon3, also my in game name.
    I currently attend Stagg High School, but I won't say which grade. I enjoy playing golf, tennis and sometimes baseball. I ran for Conrady Jr. High as a track runner and cross country runner.
    I am a Mythical Rank, and currently a Trial Builder. (I don't have access to the build server though...) Have almost 3 million in-game money.

I love bringing ideas to the table for the server, and I have changed quite a bit since I joined. I am no longer the rookie player who didn't always know what he was talking about. I have reached the Notable Members list.

When I first joined, I threw a bunch of ideas out there and that was about it. But as time went on, I started getting more involved with some of Havoc's problems and trying to help solve them. My most current post (besides this one) was The Future of HavocMC. It was debating our future, and what should we do as time passes?

I am not the rookie anymore. I have grown more than I expected to these last couple years. Havoc helped make me who I am today. I thank this server for that. Thank you, community of HavocMC.

Aside from saying thanks, I am often on the server every other weekend, (GMT-5) Friday 9:30 PM to 12:00 AM. Saturday 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM. Sunday 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM.

Hope to see some of the newer players on the server, and enjoying your home on the forums. So long, everybody. See you around!

v3s_

VIP
    GamingHD211
    GamingHD211 GamingHD211
    I was hoping to know you better when we met in MW, but after it died I left for good hoping to bury memories... I hope to see you again in TMD though, good mate.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    I was hoping to know you better when we met in MW, but after it died I left for good hoping to bury memories... I hope to see you again in TMD though, good mate.
    Ha, yeah. Good times, wish they hadn't removed MineWars. It was a fun game, and I was looking forward for MW2.0.
    But yep, see you around, my friend.