• IP Copied!
  • New kits

Ledge_Dangerclif

Ledge_Dangerclif
    Ledge_Dangerclif Ledge_Dangerclif
    Here are some ideas. The first kit I will introduce is the hunter kit. (Free) This kit includes 2 pork, 1 steak, a tier 2 shotgun, and a tier 1 pistol. The second kit I will introduce is the fireman kit. (money) includes a fire axe, fire hammer, tier 2 hat and chestplate, tier 1 leggings and boots, and 5 apples. Next is a another free kit called stout kit. This kit contains tier 2 pistol, tier 3 hat, and 3 apples. Next is a kit for immorals with has a full set of tier 3 armor, a tier 4 pistol, a tier 4 shotgun, a tier 4 sniper, and 5 antibiotics.

These are my ideas hope you like them you can add some ideas of your own and comment on the ones you like that I mentioned.
    -Nexus

_Vapples_

I know you probably don't appreciate me reforming your ideas, which are good, but I want to balance them out so they have a better chance of appealing to others.

Hunter Kit:
    • Two cooked Pork
    • Tier 1 sniper (Winchester)
    • 4 Sniper Clips
    • Leather Chestplate (Dyed Orange)
    Fireman Kit:
    • Tier 1 armor set, Dyed in the fashion of a firefighter's outfit. (Helm - Red, Chest/Pants - Yellow, Boots -Black)
    • Fire Axe
    • Filled Water Bottle
    Stout (Scout?) -> Make this kit $2-4 or rank VIP+
    • Tier 1 Chestplate, Dyed Green/tan
    • Tier 1 pistol
    • Pistol Clip
    • 2 Apples
    • Speed 1 effect

Ledge_Dangerclif

Ledge_Dangerclif
    Ledge_Dangerclif Ledge_Dangerclif
    But the color for the firemen is what I thinking i was just typing on my little phone so its harder to type