• IP Copied!
  • New Rules Sheet

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    Hello and for those of you who don’t know me I am Concurrence_ (Formerly Rattler10) I am a staff member of a year and 5 months and per player requests and of my own volition have noticed an issue with the current rule sheet as it leaves to much up to the staff member to decide. I am calling for a new sheet to be made. If any of you have any ideas feel free to message them down below and I will comprise a new rules sheet that I will forward to the owners in hope that it gets taken. Thanks ~Concurrence_

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Adding this here:

https://havocmc.net/rules/

https://havocmc.net/pages/forumrules/

I'm here for generally Disrespect/Harassment and Inappropriate Language.

Inappropriate Language:
    Add a toggle on/off feature @maximillian12
    I know PVE kiddos like to RP with more language since the server is based off TWD. Plus, the majority of ppl here seem to dislike the filter anyways.

For Disrespect/Harassment: It's too vague and subjective, maybe when someone seriously tells someone to stop, then staff will get involved and warn them off?
    For the disrespect thing, you can literally consider everything as disrespect which makes the rule way too subjective. There will always be people that will disrespect you, and it's up to you to take it personally and get emotional or to shake it off. No one deserves respect from a title, they earn respect and trust through their actions. You don't need to respect me, I don't need to respect you. If you want my respect, or if I want your respect, you or I need to earn it through trust or actions.

Quick Note(Directed to Everyone or No one):
    Nobody here should be unnecessarily mean, but when you're out of hand or acting in a particular way, especially when you represent the community, people will call you out. If they don't, you will continue to act that way and it'll worsen through time. Admitting to mistakes and improving from them is fundamental for becoming a good person.

"With great power comes great responsibility" ~ Uncle Ben

Thanks for the Thread Rattler btw, I and some ppl I know in the community appreciate it. ;)

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    Adding this here:

https://havocmc.net/rules/

https://havocmc.net/pages/forumrules/

I'm here for generally Disrespect/Harassment and Inappropriate Language.

Inappropriate Language:
    Add a toggle on/off feature @maximillian12
    I know PVE kiddos like to RP with more language since the server is based off TWD. Plus, the majority of ppl here seem to dislike the filter anyways.

For Disrespect/Harassment: It's too vague and subjective, maybe when someone seriously tells someone to stop, then staff will get involved and warn them off?
    For the disrespect thing, you can literally consider everything as disrespect which makes the rule way too subjective. There will always be people that will disrespect you, and it's up to you to take it personally and get emotional or to shake it off. No one deserves respect from a title, they earn respect and trust through their actions. You don't need to respect me, I don't need to respect you. If you want my respect, or if I want your respect, you or I need to earn it through trust or actions.

Quick Note(Directed to Everyone or No one):
    Nobody here should be unnecessarily mean, but when you're out of hand or acting in a particular way, especially when you represent the community, people will call you out. If they don't, you will continue to act that way and it'll worsen through time. Admitting to mistakes and improving from them is fundamental for becoming a good person.

"With great power comes great responsibility" ~ Uncle Ben

Thanks for the Thread Rattler btw, I and some ppl I know in the community appreciate it. ;)
    These are great suggestions and I will write them down, also no problem!

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    A new rules sheet was submitted to the owners for review not long ago. I'm currently awaiting word on what's happening there.

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    A new rules sheet was submitted to the owners for review not long ago. I'm currently awaiting word on what's happening there.
    Sounds great! I’d be very interested to see it at some point even if it doesnt get accepted!