• IP Copied!
  • Ok guys can we all be positive again like the old days?

Doioi

Titan
    Doioi
    Doioi Doioi
    I have noticed something to be honest and it bothers me a bunch. Back when youtube and most social media started, we were all nice you know? if you look at the old youtube and any social media the comment sections and blogs had no disrespect or anti positive vibes. In todays world hate is so high and a very high majority of people love to break the rules and be rude to people. And whats funny is whenever I say anything like this i just get told off by some person who isn't spreading positivity, now let me say something, i know why most people are driven to say things they say. Most people have either had a bad day or are going through a personal problem or they are not a nice person in general. Now, i was going through a horrible time in my life not going to include details and people called me a bad person, i am a good person and no one but my own family and friends knew what i went through a they understood so i went after people who angered me and liked to stir things up. Was I right? of course not, but thats why someone should ask a person how they are feeling and what is going on because you might be able to help them with what they are going through. I hope this helps you and if you are experiencing trouble at all call someone you know if its severe call the police or a helpline. Hope this helped anyone with their day or how they look at people. Boys and Girls... try to stay as positive as possible if you lead a normal life thanks guys :D

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    I have noticed something to be honest and it bothers me a bunch. Back when youtube and most social media started, we were all nice you know? if you look at the old youtube and any social media the comment sections and blogs had no disrespect or anti positive vibes. In todays world hate is so high and a very high majority of people love to break the rules and be rude to people. And whats funny is whenever I say anything like this i just get told off by some person who isn't spreading positivity, now let me say something, i know why most people are driven to say things they say. Most people have either had a bad day or are going through a personal problem or they are not a nice person in general. Now, i was going through a horrible time in my life not going to include details and people called me a bad person, i am a good person and no one but my own family and friends knew what i went through a they understood so i went after people who angered me and liked to stir things up. Was I right? of course not, but thats why someone should ask a person how they are feeling and what is going on because you might be able to help them with what they are going through. I hope this helps you and if you are experiencing trouble at all call someone you know if its severe call the police or a helpline. Hope this helped anyone with their day or how they look at people. Boys and Girls... try to stay as positive as possible if you lead a normal life thanks guys :D

*Cough* *Cough* all the people who call me spammy *cough* *Cough*

(Just noticed the third cough isnt capitalized XD)

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    High Community doesn't always mean high quality of ppl...The more people play in the server, the more hackers and *******s join in ruining it...

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    *Cough* *Cough* all the people who call me spammy *cough* *Cough*

(Just noticed the third cough isnt capitalized XD)
    Well thats an opinion, so like..... yeah. Anyways, I agree @Doioi i miss when everyone wasnt a ****** in the comments ;-; occasionally theres a good person, but for most of the videos I watch its just salt

As for the forums, people are definitely nicer than the yt comments :p

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    I feel like this is ever more important with the whole emilia situation, and many changes in the server. The playerbase is dividing, pro emilia or anti emilia, people who get salty or those who dont, and old map fans or new map fans. The server will fall if it keeps dividing, as i saw somewhere "Division is not the awnser to division." In this tough time, all i can say is hold on tight, its going to be a bumpy ride.

-Tachi

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I feel like this is ever more important with the whole emilia situation, and many changes in the server. The playerbase is dividing, pro emilia or anti emilia, people who get salty or those who dont, and old map fans or new map fans. The server will fall if it keeps dividing, as i saw somewhere "Division is not the awnser to division." In this tough time, all i can say is hold on tight, its going to be a bumpy ride.

-Tachi
    @LinkOFeare said that

(added in)
    https://havocmc.net/threads/havoc-mc-changes-discord-chat-updates.2881/

check here, explanation for the link is there too :p

Last edited: