• IP Copied!
  • [PETITION] Help Ban Vehicle Invincibility

Sign the Petition to help #BVI

• Total voters

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    All of us HavocMC players are ecstatic that cars and motorcycles have finally made a comeback. They're great for speeding around the map and going places. However, as many of us know by now, vehicles (in particular motorcycles) have been used as a way to cheat around the meaning of PvP. It's no longer player versus player but rather player versus motorcycle. Players riding the vehicles are unable to be hit by guns or weapons yet are able to hit those who are not on the vehicles. And the solution to this issue is not to tell everyone to go get a motorcycle, but to prevent the people on motorcycles from being invincible. We love having cars and motorcycles but we don't love being killed without being able to defend. Let's find a compromise and help ban vehicle invincibility. This is not what player vs player is.

#BVI (Ban Vehicle Invincibility) #BVI #BVI

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    No. If you shoot a car too many times it breaks. If you get hit by a walker, your car loses health. Just keep shooting.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Vehicles are breakable. Just shoot it with any gun, after maybe 5 hits it goes down and you can kill the driver.

I've attempted PvP from vehicles: it doesn't work, it just damages the vehicle. Not sure if isolated incident. Please clarify.

Last edited:

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    No. If you shoot a car too many times it breaks. If you get hit by a walker, your car loses health. Just keep shooting.
    Vehicles are breakable. Just shoot it with any gun, after maybe 5 hits it goes down and you can kill the driver.

I've attempted PvP from vehicles: it doesn't work, it just damages the vehicle. Not sure if isolated incident. Please clarify.

The ban focuses on motorcycles and by the time you try to shoot the motorcycle, it's likely you'll be dead. It's simply unnecessary and unrealistic. The inconvenience of having to shoot and break the vehicle takes much too long. It'd be much more fair without the invincibility. Five hits is much too inconvenient. You'd be dead by the time you try to shoot five times for it to break.

StarShooter8881

I feel like they should keep motorcycles since scrapping it would be a giant waste of time and resources, but rather nerf it, make it breakable in less than half the shots rather. One spas shot should do the trick and I feel that'd bring back the pvp aspect a little better, but at the current state, it is bad, you can barely shoot the motorcycle while it's moving and you're on foot and it takes too many shots to stop it.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    The ban focuses on motorcycles and by the time you try to shoot the motorcycle, it's likely you'll be dead. It's simply unnecessary and unrealistic. The inconvenience of having to shoot and break the vehicle takes much too long. It'd be much more fair without the invincibility. Five hits is much too inconvenient. You'd be dead by the time you try to shoot five times for it to break.

If it's that much of an inconvenience to most of the players, the durability of the vehicles could be reduced by staff so it takes less "hits" to shoot them down.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I shot some jerk on a cycle twice with my 50 cal, and it didn't break. He easily killed me..

Nagi_Kokoro

Yes I agree there should be something done to limit the Over Powered ability of guns on a bike. Currently when I tried a bike it was hard to shoot a target while on it. Just run into a nearby building once in the bike usually can not follow you.