• IP Copied!
  • Possibly selling my Minecraft account.

Pawndahhh

I may be selling my Minecraft account if i am offered enough.
    I have Immortal, Unlimited money, 2.00 K/D, 4 stacks of barricades, 2 stacks of barbed wire and 2 sets off jugg with 2 other half sets.
    I will let you guys bid for my account but i will only sell if i am offered enough.
    We will do the transaction through PayPal and i will try to get a member of staff to be in a call when we do the payments.
    (Also i have VIP+ on hypixel so that adds some money to the deal.)

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    Honestly if I were you I wouldn't sell your Minecraft account. If you really want to though, here's some tips to get some people to respond or bid for it. Make a nice organized list of all the stuff you have on the account, also put some proof pictures as well, people are very cautious when buying things like these most of the time so you probably want to put some proof that your legit and it's not just a scam. Next thing, make a starting bid and also make the title clearer, "Possibly selling my Minecraft account", makes them think the thread is about you asking the community if you actually should sell your Minecraft account or not (well, at least I thought that). Say "Selling my Minecraft account", also write down if your banned or have a bad reputation on a certain server. Also, I would recommend putting ALL your forum's account in the deal as well. Here's how to do it safely: Go to Temp-Mail and make a fake email account, set that email account to the email account to the one on ALL your forum accounts, if your wondering why this is important, it's so the people don't access your email account. Now change the password to your accounts to a new password that you don't currently use, again this is mostly just a security measure. Create a text document called like "Forum Account Instructions". Write down all the Minecraft server forums you have accounts on and write the temp email and password down for each of them (they should all be the same), tell the person to change them if they plan to use the forum account.

Why do all that? What if the new owner of your account wants to use a forum account on HavocMC? He won't be able to create it because there's already trolman_TMD and it's UUID assigned to an account, so the new owner of the account cannot make a forum account.