• IP Copied!
  • PVP/1V1 ARENAS!!

TheGooDealer

Champion
    TheGooDealer
    TheGooDealer TheGooDealer
    I was thinking about easy ways to 1v1 people with out having to jump in to the wild with someone. Because your team or the other persons team might come and kill you/them. This way you could 1v1 and not buy items, because you could use a custom kit the server provides for the 1v1s. This also removes the problem of zombie interference.
    Note: Maybe make it were you can team battle and bet things.
    Also Note: That what ever kit it is the other
    opponent/'s will have to accept the duel and use the same kit.
    Also please leave kit suggestions in the replies.

KIT IDEAS
    OP KIT

- Juggernaut armor
    - Spas-12
    - Golden .50 cal
    - FireFly FlameThrower
    - 3 stacks of painkillers
    - Katana
    - Ammo for the guns

RIOT KIT
    - Riot armor
    - .50 cal
    - Spas-12
    - Katana
    - Stack of painkillers
    - Ammo for the guns

Sniper Kit
    - .50 cal
    - Riot armor

Melee Kit
    -Katana
    -Riot armor

Edited in: Kit's aren't necessary if added.

Last edited:

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    This has really no place in the server, however. It's supposed to be as realistic and following the show as possible, with the exceptions of szs and some towns. Duels are kinda uneeded with that being said

TheGooDealer

Champion
    TheGooDealer
    This has really no place in the server, however. It's supposed to be as realistic and following the show as possible, with the exceptions of szs and some towns. Duels are kinda uneeded with that being said
    I know but I thought it would be a cool addition to the server and making it more fun!
    PS: The ! is to show that I wanted to say that in a fun and loud voice.

TheGooDealer

Champion
    TheGooDealer
    But it's just unneeded... Go to berx for a 1v1. It's not a duels server, it's survival.
    It maybe survival but if your trying to have fun and you want to see who's better at pvp with a friend or someone you could just 1v1 them in an arena or something. instead of someone coming and interrupting that. Sometimes people wanna 1v1 someone and they don't have the same gear so it can be difficult or the person might think their team might jump and kill them. Which in that case it ruining the fun. I want to help this server become more fun! This is only a little I can do to help but still.

Chewables

Mythical
    Chewables
    Chewables Chewables
    tbh Id enjoy this, like if you want to test someone's skill you can just /duel <Name> instead of finding them and running through wilderness with good gear.

TheGooDealer

Champion
    TheGooDealer
    tbh Id enjoy this, like if you want to test someone's skill you can just /duel <Name> instead of finding them and running through wilderness with good gear.
    I agree that why i made this post and that's why I said something about this idea I had.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    If you want to pvp so bad, go onto got pvp or badlion. Geez.

If you want gunpvp (which is either way really broken on tmd) go play minestrike.

TheGooDealer

Champion
    TheGooDealer
    If you want to pvp so bad, go onto got pvp or badlion. Geez.

If you want gunpvp (which is either way really broken on tmd) go play minestrike.
    I like it but It would take the excitement out of a real 1v1.
    HyperScrub I'm talking about 1v1's using guns and minestrikes guns work differently. And Shlawa I it would still be a real 1v1 so how is it taking way the fun from a real 1v1

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Dude, just face it. It's not gonna get added. It's unneeded, and no staff have even referenced or replied to this thread.

AtresMortes

Mythical
    AtresMortes
    AtresMortes AtresMortes
    As stated above, I don't think this is necessary. There are countless places in the map without a player in sight, and odds are you can have a proper 1v1 each time... If you think realistically, you can't pull out your computer and type /duel [name] in real life. :p

TheGooDealer

Champion
    TheGooDealer
    As stated above, I don't think this is necessary. There are countless places in the map without a player in sight, and odds are you can have a proper 1v1 each time... If you think realistically, you can't pull out your computer and type /duel [name] in real life. :p
    Well this would make it easier for people who don't have ranks because they can't tp and if where talking realistically you can't tp in reality. I was just giving an idea that i thought would be fun so does it matter if it's not necessary.