• IP Copied!
  • Quick Question

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Does anyone know the texture pack resolution? Isn't it something like a 32x32 or 64x64 pack? I need this information to answer my other question (not included)

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    Hold on, I think I've got it. However, this is a question, still.

I'm planning to run Chocapic13 v8 high for Havoc. I've got an AMD 2400g processor and RX 5700 XT. 8 gigs of ram on the card.
    I want to run the shader and the resource pack at the same time. Imagine how fantastic that would look. However, every time I try my game quits and sends me an error message, I get a message something like this:
    Java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

I think I know what the problem is. If I'm right, please tell me. If not, then could you tell me what the problem is so it runs the right way?
    I think I have to allocate more RAM to minecraft. It's a process that wouldn't take very long. I know how to do it one way, I'm fairly certain it would work.

If I need to allocate more RAM to minecraft, please let me know if that's the answer. I've got enough, probably wont need more than 4 gigs.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Yeah OutOfMemory just means you gotta increase the ram that minecraft boots with. Pretty sure you can just do it from the launcher

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    Yeah OutOfMemory just means you gotta increase the ram that minecraft boots with. Pretty sure you can just do it from the launcher
    Yeah, I think I have to go into my launch settings and tweak something in the codes. I'm planning on upgrading my processor too, so that might help.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Yeah, I think I have to go into my launch settings and tweak something in the codes. I'm planning on upgrading my processor too, so that might help.
    You can literally just change the number in your launch settings. Change the 2 to the amount of data you want to add (usually best if divisible by 2: 2,4,6, etc..) :