• IP Copied!
  • Remove /near command (Ultras and up)

FoxQuest

Champion
    FoxQuest
    FoxQuest FoxQuest
    This command is honestly the most OP thing in the mining dead, ( I'm not sure if it is in HN) Ultra ranks and higher are basically able to find any player near them. The reason I'm saying it is OP is because it's happened too often that people just know where I am, and I'm 100% sure it's happened to all of you too. This was a very bad idea for whoever came up with it, I can't tell the difference between people using tracers or just using the command, except with lower ranks. This command is just an easy excuse to use tracers, I'm not even sure helpers or administrators on the server can tell the difference. It's not at all realistic, knowing where other players are. Make the server better and much easier to catch cheaters

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    This command is honestly the most OP thing in the mining dead, ( I'm not sure if it is in HN) Ultra ranks and higher are basically able to find any player near them. The reason I'm saying it is OP is because it's happened too often that people just know where I am, and I'm 100% sure it's happened to all of you too. This was a very bad idea for whoever came up with it, I can't tell the difference between people using tracers or just using the command, except with lower ranks. This command is just an easy excuse to use tracers, I'm not even sure helpers or administrators on the server can tell the difference. It's not at all realistic, knowing where other players are. Make the server better and much easier to catch cheaters
    As an immortal, i can say it's not that op, and usually you'll see someone coming. Not once has someone been [12 blocks away] and me not noticing.

Firrothe

It is not op. It doesnt tell the direction, only the amount of blocks (which is very inaccurate) AND You only can use it every 5 Minutes.
    It's fine the way it is. And dont come with the point "Unrealistic" there are so many unrealistic things(Golden Weapons, teleportation, Spamming pains blablabbla)

Redbommer

Mythical
    Redbommer
    Redbommer Redbommer
    Mabye you should try to ya'know get on a rooftop and sniper ultras and up if you dont like them :p i solve my problems that way....

FoxQuest

Champion
    FoxQuest
    FoxQuest FoxQuest
    Interesting, people tell me they find me with the /near command, but thanks for telling me it doesn't give direction. People who magically know where I am can be banned pretty easily then, thanks!