• IP Copied!
  • Rename your bags

Is this a good idea

• Total voters

gaybreadd

There should be a feature were you can name your duffle bags, Either for free or make it so there is a item that you can use to rename your duffle bags. It would be so much better saying that you can find a certain duffle like your ammo duffle without having to look through so many duffels. It would be helpful for me at least because I have a lot of duffle bags and to find something I have to look through so many duffels. If you think this should be implemented or have a extra idea please reply to this thread.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Yeah, in server 3 where I store my stuff it's so hard to find anything because I have to rummage throughout all my bags.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    This has been suggested a lot in the past 1-2 months. Maybe something for the staff to look into eventually after Mine Wars

guapdc

What if you lose the bag and another person picks it up? Would it still be named the same thing? Like if you had a duffle named "Guns" and you died, then the person who killed you picked it up and emptied it. Would they have to pay to change the name again or would it go back to the original name?

gaybreadd

I don't know. It would probs still be names "Guns" But the person who has the bag can rename it or reset the name to small pouch/Backpack/Duffle bag.