• IP Copied!
  • reporting myself :(

qwef

Mythical
    qwef
    qwef qwef
    I was playing around on the forums stalking some ppl and I found a post from 2018 about allowed mods. In the un-allowed portion Labymod was listed. Because im hot I use labymod for an enjoyable Minecraft experience. I'm so very interested as too why is was not allowed at one point. I'm guessing it's allowed now because I know staff knows that I use laby, and I would for sure already gotten clapped for it if its still a no no. #freelabymod #lunarusersugly #badlionfatties

qwef

Mythical
    qwef
    qwef qwef
    I was playing around on the forums stalking some ppl and I found a post from 2018 about allowed mods. In the un-allowed portion Labymod was listed. Because im hot I use labymod for an enjoyable Minecraft experience. I'm so very interested as too why is was not allowed at one point. I'm guessing it's allowed now because I know staff knows that I use laby, and I would for sure already gotten clapped for it if its still a no no. #freelabymod #lunarusersugly #badlionfatties
    Okay so it wasnt allowed because of the health indicator. Im laughing a bit because most clients have that addon and the majority of servers know how to disable the damage indicator without banning an entire client. #havocmoment

LordShin

Mythical
    HeartsteelChedi
    HeartsteelChedi HeartsteelChedi
    Nothing wrong with Laby, keep the Healthindicator shut and youre fine, thats something half of Italian weirdos in CTA still not understand.
    And they prob never will