• IP Copied!
  • Resourcepack Change

eBeni

Champion
    eBeni
    eBeni eBeni
    As you all know, the guns got a new texture (which is quite improved, loving it <3). and i was thinking, since the guns got a 3D texture, I think it would be a great add to the server if the Canned Soup, Canned Beans, Apple, Bread, Carrot, Potato, Pork, Steak, Small Pouch, Backpack and Duffle Bag get a 3D texture. I mean, everything 3D would be awesome, and I suppose everyone would LOVE to see those 3D. Hope you all agree to this idea.
    OH! I forgot, maybe make the binoculars, wire cutters, coal and the compass 3D aswell? that would be awesome. Anyway, thanks for reading this <3. Love you all!~

ScottyIIHotty

Legend
    ScottyIIHotty
    ScottyIIHotty ScottyIIHotty
    Sounds like a great idea <3 I personally would love to see this added into the texture pack

jawa7778

Legend
    jawa7778
    jawa7778 jawa7778
    As you all know, the guns got a new texture (which is quite improved, loving it <3). and i was thinking, since the guns got a 3D texture, I think it would be a great add to the server if the Canned Soup, Canned Beans, Apple, Bread, Carrot, Potato, Pork, Steak, Small Pouch, Backpack and Duffle Bag get a 3D texture. I mean, everything 3D would be awesome, and I suppose everyone would LOVE to see those 3D. Hope you all agree to this idea.
    OH! I forgot, maybe make the binoculars, wire cutters, coal and the compass 3D aswell? that would be awesome. Anyway, thanks for reading this <3. Love you all!~

It would make the texture pack be a lot of MB ,but I think it would be cool!