• IP Copied!
  • Return of Ironsights(proof they existed)/old sight system

Should the old sight system/iron sights return?

• no zoom in, csgo xd best game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lignd

lignd
    lignd lignd
    I've talked to a lot of people this. A lot of people told me iron sights never existed. They were all wrong. The video at the bottom shows a youtuber using iron sights on a desert eagle between 14:00 -14:04. Now that I've confirmed the existence of iron sights, it is scientifically proven that mining dead is "inspired" by cod modern warfare games. As can be seen in the video, iron sights are more beautiful. Now, this isn't that important and shouldn't be a priority until the server gets fixed. But what are we as humans if we don't include the most beautiful things in our video games.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Add back red dot sights, (Were they removed?? I can't find them anymore...) maybe add silencers, custom stocks, stabilizers, etc. Upgrade to version where dual wielding was introduced, imagine having it back!

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Upgrade to version where dual wielding was introduced, imagine having it back!
    The server used to be 1.9 compatable-- the gangster kit had TWO g deagles, for the sole purpose of being held by both hands; left click fired the left gun, and right the right. So much for that xD

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Idk who told you ironsights didnt exist, they definitely did (unless you dual weilded pistols, then left and right just shot bullets)

also some of the guns still have red dots but it doesn't actually do anything other than change the gun model

Sean_Permana

Mythical
    Sean_Permana
    Sean_Permana Sean_Permana
    Idk who told you ironsights didnt exist, they definitely did (unless you dual weilded pistols, then left and right just shot bullets)

also some of the guns still have red dots but it doesn't actually do anything other than change the gun model

What he and us mean there used to be an aiming through ironsight feature just like modern fps such as battlefield, call of duty, and so on. Not like just zoom in and call it a day.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    What he and us mean there used to be an aiming through ironsight feature just like modern fps such as battlefield, call of duty, and so on. Not like just zoom in and call it a day.
    Yeah I know what youre talking about, im just not sure why you were told they never existed. I might still have the textures for them somewhere so ill see if i can get some screenshots

lignd

lignd
    lignd lignd
    thank you I love you whoever added iron sights. a lot of people told me that i was just crazy but i'm not they are.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    Hey, can we get the HD packs updated to that? I'd like iron sights back so much, but I prefer the HD gun packs. Most of the guns look way better like that.

JayIsTrash0307

Mythical
    JayFii
    JayFii JayFii
    Idk if I have some weird pack, but I DO have iron sights. Every gun without a scope (besides flare gun) has iron sights for me. And yes, where are red dot sights? I also remember when iron sights were normal.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    The HD packs are the ones I use. The gun textures look way better for most of the guns. AK47 should not be so tiny though. M60 size changed?

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    The old pack was really good. The guns might have been a little too heavily textured. But the HD guns pack is great. Use that one, the changes to some guns will blow your mind. (Barrett, M14)

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    I guess y'all aren't aware.

A few months ago I updated the pack to include zoom down iron sights. That is, the 1.9+ pack. It's the same one that views camos... if you cant view camos you cant use iron sights. I was under the impression that the auto-download pack utilized them. And I know for a fact the 1.9+ one at havocmc.net/packs/tmd does.

Edit: I also updated the red dot sights to have semi-transparent red dots, but I guess that got removed. The red dots are solid again. But the guns that have red dots DO utilize the sight.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    I guess y'all aren't aware.

A few months ago I updated the pack to include zoom down iron sights. That is, the 1.9+ pack. It's the same one that views camos... if you cant view camos you cant use iron sights. I was under the impression that the auto-download pack utilized them. And I know for a fact the 1.9+ one at havocmc.net/packs/tmd does.

Edit: I also updated the red dot sights to have semi-transparent red dots, but I guess that got removed. The red dots are solid again. But the guns that have red dots DO utilize the sight.
    The auto pack does apply iron sights. The new HD gun packs (download manually) dont have those because they don't have camos