• IP Copied!
  • Revival of Havoc Horizons

epicfireflies

Hello everyone. I'm epicfireflies, a former HH player who left the server once they sort of dropped Havoc Horizons as a project as a whole. I came back to see barely anyone plays anymore, and they don't restart the skyblock seasons. I request that builders and developers pay a little more attention to this, as to be honest, this was the best skyblock I have ever played. I tried playing on other servers, but it is simply not like this one. The economy was so balanced, and the community wasn't toxic.

I was also going to become a staff on the server at one point, but I declined the offer because the gamemode I specialized in (HH) was dying, and it seemed like the idea lost its purpose. I only want to help people on Havoc Horizons, but to do that, I would love for there to be people I can help. I will even try to help with advertising the server if need-be.

I just want the staff to give this place another chance, and give the gamemode the love that is really deserves. Thank you for reading. ❤

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Hello everyone. I'm epicfireflies, a former HH player who left the server once they sort of dropped Havoc Horizons as a project as a whole. I came back to see barely anyone plays anymore, and they don't restart the skyblock seasons. I request that builders and developers pay a little more attention to this, as to be honest, this was the best skyblock I have ever played. I tried playing on other servers, but it is simply not like this one. The economy was so balanced, and the community wasn't toxic.

I was also going to become a staff on the server at one point, but I declined the offer because the gamemode I specialized in (HH) was dying, and it seemed like the idea lost its purpose. I only want to help people on Havoc Horizons, but to do that, I would love for there to be people I can help. I will even try to help with advertising the server if need-be.

I just want the staff to give this place another chance, and give the gamemode the love that is really deserves. Thank you for reading. ❤
    I believe they decided to leave HH as is, and there would "be no further updates to HH."