• IP Copied!
  • Rework Quests

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    Sup.
    Currently Quests are extremly specific, take long or are just way too hard for beginners and unappealing to long term players, like killing players with melee at Crawford or killing walkers with the medic kit especially infuriating for those that have a titan kit or just want to keep their deaths as low as possible.

Yes, if they are too easy, then everyone would just get to level 50 in 3-4 weeks, but currently nobody completes any because they just are bad and not worth their time especially in later gameplay.

So my idea; make them less specific and more rewarding depending on the current level the player is on, every 10 levels by additional 500xp, and taking locations completely out of them.

This could make it less challenging, but way more appealing especially to new players encouraging them to play more. Also in addition to the new base update and the items, perhaps even add a new crafting task to get a certain amount of cloth, iron or wood trough crafting only.

Let me know what you think!
    Cya!

Dsawemd

Mythical
    Dsawemd
    Dsawemd Dsawemd
    The other day I tried to do “kill 3 players at Kingdom” but there was no one there because it’s far from safe zones and only t2. I waited like 20 minutes, looking all around... not a soul, and the server was busy too!
    ...So I fulfilled my quest by sending out random, completely silent tpas until 3 people made the mistake of accepting.

A quest reroll button would be nice.

More achievements would be nice (base, quest etc.)

Also:
    I would like to see quests attached to crates. That would get everyone out and questing in the world! Quest Crates could be their own category to allow for balancing. Maybe you earn one per quest, one extra if all 3 daily quests are done, so total of 4 possible per day.