• IP Copied!
  • Server keeps lagging and kicking me out

Zelodan235

So I recenty started playing havoc again after a few months and I noticed that this server is really really laggy. What I mean is that my game freezes on this server like every 10 minutes and kicks me out ''Timed Out'' or then it is just that kind of a lag where you see people tping around. This has really started to get annoying because this server is unplayable for me. Right now I am using the Badlion Client 1.8.9, sometimes Lunar Client 1.8.9. and sometimes Vanilla Minecraft 1.8.9. But do I need to play on Vanilla 1.16.3 or something? Please help me, this lag is really annoying.

DarknessAround

I wasn't going to answer this since I don't really know how to fix it but since no one else will. . .
    I recommend using Optifine, I'm not sure the best version though because I usually stick with Towny. Additionally, there was a server restart yesterday so the problem might be cleared up. Good luck!

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    Due to the kicked message beeing "timed out" i rather think this is connection related, this means that a different client does not change this whatsoever.

I would suggest you do a internet speed test and rather contact the provider, if you have that ability.
    Depending on where you life, Asia or Oceania for example, this might be unchangeable sadly due to the server providers there.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Some people get the same exact issue. Below is the actually IP, rather than the domain. It should work a little better.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    So I recenty started playing havoc again after a few months and I noticed that this server is really really laggy. What I mean is that my game freezes on this server like every 10 minutes and kicks me out ''Timed Out'' or then it is just that kind of a lag where you see people tping around. This has really started to get annoying because this server is unplayable for me. Right now I am using the Badlion Client 1.8.9, sometimes Lunar Client 1.8.9. and sometimes Vanilla Minecraft 1.8.9. But do I need to play on Vanilla 1.16.3 or something? Please help me, this lag is really annoying.
    Personally, 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 have worked best for me. Anything below 1.9, so 1.8.9 does tend to have problems with the resource pack as well, due to fewer item textures. That could be your problem. Badlion client should work just fine as long as its 1.9 to 1.16.3.