• IP Copied!
  • Sewers!!

PrayForTigers

Hello guys. I am new on forums but @PolarDynasty came into TMD-2 then she asked: Any good ideas for the map update. Then i suggested a sewer. Guess what. She said it was a Good idea and she will add it !!! 2016-07-24_01.12.25.png

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    PolarDynasty PolarDynasty
    I want to note that sewers will most likely be added after the next map update, but there is a possibility that planning and building the sewers can take more time.
    - Polar

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    Sewers should take long to build. You literally only need a 3x3 room made out of stone bricks, with water running through. Also some iron bars for sewer grades and stuff

Faded_Panda

Faded_Panda
    Faded_Panda Faded_Panda
    Awesome idea, this can impact game-play so much and make it easier to maneuver around the city without being detected. It would change pvp and the stealth element could really come into play here. Love it <3

PrayForTigers

I would say 5x5 room and you should have signs that leads to where u wanna go and there should be skeleton zombies down there like it was on one of twd episodes. And it would be cool if you rarely found cars you can drive in Atlanta.