• No.

• Yet to decide.

Results are only viewable after voting.

UIGaming

Mythical
    UIGaming
    UIGaming UIGaming
    Hey everyone!

Today I have decided that I will start to do signatures for whoever wants them.

I have just done a "Galaxy - Information Theme" signature as you can see in my signature below.
    If you would like one with any theme or format please private message me or create an order in the comments/reply area.
    In game name:
    Theme:
    Forums Profile Link:
    Explain what you would like (In detail):
    Time you would like it done by (Be normal please ;)):

If you would like to give me a tip you may pay me in game or say thanks on my profile :)

Have a great day or night, UI​

UIGaming

Mythical
    UIGaming
    UIGaming UIGaming
    *Please do not create an order without the correct format, if you do I will ignore it*

Nekophysix

Titan
    Nekophysix
    Nekophysix Nekophysix
    In game name: Nekophysix
    Theme: Neko Atsume
    NA_Pattern.jpg

Forums Profile Link: https://havocmc.net/members/nekophysix.3640/
    Explain what you would like (In detail) :eek:ne text my forum profile other text my steam link
    Time you would like it done by (Be normal please ;)): whatever time u feel comfortable with :)

UIGaming

Mythical
    UIGaming
    UIGaming UIGaming
    @Wavy_Buster Please select what you would like in the below. Also if you can, please give me an image you would like me to use for the banner or I will find one that I think suits (In the theme you already asked for). Thanks, UI

5tA8V1j.png

3bSLzcv.png

YAL0Dyg.png

UIGaming

Mythical
    UIGaming
    UIGaming UIGaming
    @Nekophysix, here is a base model of what you requested. If there is anything you would like changed please tell me and I will change it for you. If not and you want this let me know I and I will PM you the BBCode for the signature. Thanks, UI

TtO7wd3.jpg

rtGFrVT.jpg

FYI, I'll shrink the final product down so it fits into the signature box.

Nekophysix

Titan
    Nekophysix
    Nekophysix Nekophysix
    @Nekophysix, here is a base model of what you requested. If there is anything you would like changed please tell me and I will change it for you. If not and you want this let me know I and I will PM you the BBCode for the signature. Thanks, UI

TtO7wd3.jpg

rtGFrVT.jpg

FYI, I'll shrink the final product down so it fits into the signature box.

looks great but can the font look more curved like wavys font number 4