Increase Shop Increments?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

FoxQuest

Champion
    FoxQuest
    FoxQuest FoxQuest
    Hey everyone, my small suggestion for the shops in TMD is to increase the bulk amounts you can buy. (Ex. Most items on sale are in increments of 1 or 4) I would say to increase the increments the way shotgun shells increased, from 4 to 16. Especially Painkillers, I know for a fact that everyone takes a lot of painkillers, and its a bit annoying right clicking a lot in the shop just to get to 64, increase the increment and least to 8, it would be very helpful, along with all the ammo in the Eugene shop. What do you guys think? I was originally going to suggest to remove the 1 second cooldown in the shops, but I'm sure there's a good reason behind that

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    FoxQuest, I believe it's unnecessary to increase the amount of painkillers purchased at once. Personally, I wouldn't want to have someone I killed with infinite money quickly buy stacks of painkillers, gear up with overpowered items/armour, then teleport to where we fought and kill me. It wouldn't seem fair as painkillers are already overpowered and isn't exactly realistic with the amount you can intake at once. I think it would annoy many players if they increased the amount you could buy at a time and I know players would start doing what I explained here. With the ammunition, I find it isn't necessary and may have the same problem with the painkiller situation. ;) Regardless of my dislike towards the ideas stated, I appreciate the time taken to create this thread. :p

Firrothe

I agree with that what Katitude said. If someone wants to uses his Infi money to buy stacks of idk, he/she has to buy it slowly and at cost of time.