• IP Copied!
  • Soooo I got onto a fallout server... You guys have some explaining to do

TyroneLongDong
    TyroneLongDong TyroneLongDong
    So I got onto this fallout server today its very old like 3 years It had been one of the first server i had played on but got bored rather fast because you had to level up to use those weapons and the server hasnt been updated in forever like the last update was october of 2014 and I took the pack they had and used it in creative and found 2 guns, 2 guns that oddly enough were exactly the same as the m60 and m9 from old miningdead..... There is alot of questions I need to ask.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
      image1.JPG
      949.2 KB · Views: 33
    Last edited:

Strikefire150

Mythical
    Strikefire150
    Strikefire150 Strikefire150
    Few questions I need to know.
    One: When exactly was the server out? (Like August 16th, or something.)
    Two: What were the other guns on the resource pack? Because usually a resource pack is either custom-made, completely taken from, or made from other resource packs.

Here's something you need to know.
    There was never a weapon called the M1911. It was just a M9 and nothing more.

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    A lot of times servers use models from other packs aswell as their own. Is like to see you make your own model.

TyroneLongDong
    TyroneLongDong TyroneLongDong
    Its the old m60 and m9 skins. and they had alot more guns it was a fallout based texture pack so laser weapons, plasma weapons and fatman and alot more fallout guns plus all of the textures were fallout based. I do not know when the date was released but I do know its very old and hasnt been updated in a while. So someone took some textures from eachother and thats what im here to find out.

55Navyboy

55Navyboy
    55Navyboy 55Navyboy
    I want to let you know that the gun does not change appearance from different people. The gun looks like a gun. If it looks similar its because the artists both had similar images and drew images that look alike.