• IP Copied!
  • Staff member bonus?!?!?

_AManHasNoName_
    _AManHasNoName_ _AManHasNoName_
    Hello!

I have a question?

Do staff members get special things on the server, like crates or money,? And what exactly are builders and helpers getting?

Thx for an answer

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    We have the wonderful privilege of helping players such as you. Being a staff member is volunteer, we do not gain anything from it. ;)

55Navyboy

55Navyboy
    55Navyboy 55Navyboy
    We have the wonderful privilege of helping players such as you. Being a staff member is volunteer, we do not gain anything from it. ;)
    Exactly what Katitude said, we do it for the server and the players, we do it to help the server grow and prosper! :D

_Vapples_

Hello!

I have a question?

Do staff members get special things on the server, like crates or money,? And what exactly are builders and helpers getting?

Thx for an answer
    Staff members apply not for bonuses but for the experience. You will most likely never see anyone who's in it for a bonus become staff of any rank or position. I personally like helping out newer members to the server get acquainted through information and advice. That's how I became staff for a server that no longer exists. The name of which I shall not state for multiple reasons. Not for the bonus but for the experience.

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    If your going to apply for a staff position just for the perks, then you don't qualify. Staff is about helping out and making the server a safe, fun and enjoyable place for everyone, and for the experience. Don't just apply for the bonuses, because it wastes the recruiters time to see an application that there wasn't much effort put in to it, while they should be looking at the ones that matter.