• IP Copied!
  • Stop calling out staff and Havoc owners please.

Doioi

Titan
    Doioi
    Doioi Doioi
    I like to watch the forums when bored and what do i see? a forum post called tmd owners hypocrites https://havocmc.net/threads/tmd-owners-hypocrites.2572/ this is wrong on so many levels considering tmd has been open since 2013 i don't know because i haven't been around long but i heard it was open in 2013. My point here being is you should never attack rather ask respectfully even then you should be careful about what you ask as it may be taken differently then you want it to be. By what this forums hosts post it saying he clearly believes that Havoc has stolen from them so if you believe that then why don' you go to this alternate rip off server that no one even knows about. I joined tmd when i searched on the internet "The Walking Dead Minecraft Server" and till this day Havocs The Mining Dead still comes up. It disgusts me that you would attack a hard working staff team that puts money that they make into this game. This server should be shutdown legally for stealing work that havoc has payed for and countless hours making. Thank you and leave Havocs team alone now.

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    I like to watch the forums when bored and what do i see? a forum post called tmd owners hypocrites https://havocmc.net/threads/tmd-owners-hypocrites.2572/ this is wrong on so many levels considering tmd has been open since 2013 i don't know because i haven't been around long but i heard it was open in 2013. My point here being is you should never attack rather ask respectfully even then you should be careful about what you ask as it may be taken differently then you want it to be. By what this forums hosts post it saying he clearly believes that Havoc has stolen from them so if you believe that then why don' you go to this alternate rip off server that no one even knows about. I joined tmd when i searched on the internet "The Walking Dead Minecraft Server" and till this day Havocs The Mining Dead still comes up. It disgusts me that you would attack a hard working staff team that puts money that they make into this game. This server should be shutdown legally for stealing work that havoc has payed for and countless hours making. Thank you and leave Havocs team alone now.

Hear Hear! Well done Doioi! Immaculately said, well apart from the awful grammar and missing punctuation :) That can be worked on though, I too find it annoying when we see players criticize staff when they haven't done anything that deserves it. They put time and effort into making the server an enjoyable place and all they get for it is criticism. The aforementioned thread really bugged me, clearly, they hadn't stolen anything and the guy evidently just wanted to stir up trouble. It's nice to see a thread that compliments staff :)

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    From what ive heard, your a "hacking noob who has a bunch of kills just because hes with Jahango" but honestly I dont believe that :p how could a hacker be so nice on the forums? Anyways, thanks for making this thread, im sure it will help stop people from calling out staff!

If you weren't soo dumb It's been open since 2014 or 2015 (I can't remember)

Jirache

Mythical
    Jirache
    Jirache Jirache
    Atleast my name is not Antony and use dead memes.
    Someone's a bit salty since he tried to correct someone but failed since he was wrong and the other one was right, so now he needs to resort to making fun of others because he has nothing better to do with his time. Good job. 10/10.

Lmusic0505

Mythical
    Lmusic0505
    Lmusic0505 Lmusic0505
    lol i am the one who knocks and i was correct about the opening of this server lol no leave me alone @Orange_SweaterSr
    Is it wrong for people to express opinions? I do however believe in PEACEFUL threads and some haven't been very peaceful. Maybe you should understand the other side and why they are calling out staff. Then you might change your opinion

Jirache

Mythical
    Jirache
    Jirache Jirache
    Is it wrong for people to express opinions? I do however believe in PEACEFUL threads and some haven't been very peaceful. Maybe you should understand the other side and why they are calling out staff. Then you might change your opinion
    Lmusic he means in the specific sense with the thread he linked. The person called the staff members thieves and said they stole the map and texture pack of another server that was created by someone who was banned on TMD, so they got the map and actually stole from TMD. He doesn't mean the people who want to address some things going in with the server or staff that they believe are issues. (Aka, you, me, Armen, etc.)

Doioi

Titan
    Doioi
    Doioi Doioi
    Lmusic he means in the specific sense with the thread he linked. The person called the staff members thieves and said they stole the map and texture pack of another server that was created by someone who was banned on TMD, so they got the map and actually stole from TMD. He doesn't mean the people who want to address some things going in with the server or staff that they believe are issues. (Aka, you, me, Armen, etc.)
    Yep

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I heard my name :p

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    People seem to only get more and more aggressive. And staff seems to be putting up with peoples' sh** alot more than they used to. A good friend lost her staffship for defending herself against a donator player who kept bullying staff. I'm not sure if he's still around either.