• IP Copied!
  • Story: The uprise of TMD

Did you enjoy reading this?

• Yeah, it's actually pretty good!

Votes: 4 80.0%
    • No, you suck at making this, just stop.

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Beatz why are you doing this?

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Grafsfaust

Mythical
    BiiigBob
    BiiigBob BiiigBob
    First try at making a fictional backstory that is about TMD, this would be part 1. Anyways, it's the same deal: If you liked it, that's great. If you didn't like it, that's also great, you can tell me how to improve myself.. instead of trashing up my work. If you want to ask me something, PM me and I will answer whenever I can! :)

There is a legend that tells us how our Lord and Saviour Nickk created this universe. There are many variants of this legend, but this can be the most accurate one so far. Let us begin..

Nobody so far knows how, when, or where Nickk had appeared, but by recent calculations we can tell that it happened a few millions of years ago.

Nickk has sought means of creating an universe, something full of life, so he created a huge place for a future life settlement.. a planet... let's call it "Havoc".
    Havoc had a beautiful landscape full of grass, forests and plentiful of water here and there. But that was not enough for Lord Nickk, for he knew that there's far more to accomplish.
    And so, he thought of something unique. And soon, the animals would appear and coexist. Cows, pigs, horses, even rabbits appeared one by one. The animals populated the planet, and Nickk was happy to see them grow.

However, that didn't please him like as supposed. So he thought of a new lifeform.. let's call it, the player.
    The player is an interesting creature. He.. or she, whatever goes, appears to be humanoid and can posess a great ammount of intelligence and free will. They showed superiority towards the animals, and soon the players overpopulated the animals, thanks to their knowledge of "hunting" and "cooking" food. We're not sure how many players have populated Havoc at their peak, but estimates can show more than 10 million "players" had lived on the planet, before something rather devastating had happened.
    The players and the free will had changed the way of living on Havoc. Some of them appeared to be very poor, while some other bunch having lots of valuable stuff, and that made the rich reign over the poor. Some of them helped the poor out, some despised the poor due to their greedy souls. But that was not the only thing..

A few players had learned that to get more things is to steal them from the others. This rose from a simple demand, to killing sprees. Thus, the element called Player vs Player, or PVP, was born. The goal: Make sure nobody can be strong enough to deal with you.
    Lord Nickk had noticed that a handful of players suffered drastically from the PVP element. He took it to himself, snapped it into two pieces, and added a secret scent that is still unknown as we speak to one of the halves. The original element was put back in place, and the other element, filled with the scent, was put in another place. A few players had moved there, not being able to attack each other however, due to the strong power of the scent. This was how the element called Player vs Enviroment, or PVE, was born.

Nickk had seen both PVP and PVE hold out just fine. On one side, there were players fighting each other as they grew more greedy. On the other side, players coexisted and lived on to hunt more animals to populate further.

"There is balance", Lord Nickk mumbled to himself. "But there is still not enough to please me"

So he took a player to his legendary castle, gave him a potion with a disgusting odour, and forced him to drink it. The player dropped dead on the ground several minutes after he drank the potion. An hour later, he reanimated with a primitive personality, moaning and groaning for an unknown reason by that time. Nickk then had an idea: he took the reanimated player and placed him back on Havoc, near a group of unfortunate players. They were surprised to see someone different, but they got shocked-surprised to see the aggressive personality of the reanimated. He leaped on one of them and bit him with brutality on his neck, then they followed. They were all killed, of course, but what was more interesting is that they have been reanimated, too. There was no longer just one, but a small mob of deadly brutes. And that is how the walker, a humanoid beast feasting on players that shows NO REMORSE, was created.

By then, the players had done a lot of buildings that made up villages, towns and cities. There was a form of government, rules and anything you can think of. But little did they know, is that they were in danger. The walkers attacked the players, one by one, turning them into more walkers that attacked even more players, also turning them into even more walkers.. you get the idea.

Riots broke out, the players were more scared than ever, killing innocent players due to their paranoia of the epidemic. The official community that was formed by all of the inhabitants of Havoc had broken due to the walker invasion..

However, while the weak had been terminated, the strong stood up and fended off as many walkers as they could. There were still greedy killers that lurked around the PVP area for the unaware, but some players helped out each other to prevent the eradication of the players.

Having seen all of this, Lord Nickk has told himself "Now there's the perfect balance, and this, is what makes it a real cycle of life".

At last, Nickk's will was accomplished, and for a plentiful ammount of years, Havoc lived in a pure balance..

..until something sinful had happened and Nickk woke up from his eternal slumber..

A sequel will appear if there's enough people that like it.
    Until then, enjoy!

Beatz

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    First try at making a fictional backstory that is about TMD, this would be part 1. Anyways, it's the same deal: If you liked it, that's great. If you didn't like it, that's also great, you can tell me how to improve myself.. instead of trashing up my work. If you want to ask me something, PM me and I will answer whenever I can! :)

There is a legend that tells us how our Lord and Saviour Nickk created this universe. There are many variants of this legend, but this can be the most accurate one so far. Let us begin..

Nobody so far knows how, when, or where Nickk had appeared, but by recent calculations we can tell that it happened a few millions of years ago.

Nickk has sought means of creating an universe, something full of life, so he created a huge place for a future life settlement.. a planet... let's call it "Havoc".
    Havoc had a beautiful landscape full of grass, forests and plentiful of water here and there. But that was not enough for Lord Nickk, for he knew that there's far more to accomplish.
    And so, he thought of something unique. And soon, the animals would appear and coexist. Cows, pigs, horses, even rabbits appeared one by one. The animals populated the planet, and Nickk was happy to see them grow.

However, that didn't please him like as supposed. So he thought of a new lifeform.. let's call it, the player.
    The player is an interesting creature. He.. or she, whatever goes, appears to be humanoid and can posess a great ammount of intelligence and free will. They showed superiority towards the animals, and soon the players overpopulated the animals, thanks to their knowledge of "hunting" and "cooking" food. We're not sure how many players have populated Havoc at their peak, but estimates can show more than 10 million "players" had lived on the planet, before something rather devastating had happened.
    The players and the free will had changed the way of living on Havoc. Some of them appeared to be very poor, while some other bunch having lots of valuable stuff, and that made the rich reign over the poor. Some of them helped the poor out, some despised the poor due to their greedy souls. But that was not the only thing..

A few players had learned that to get more things is to steal them from the others. This rose from a simple demand, to killing sprees. Thus, the element called Player vs Player, or PVP, was born. The goal: Make sure nobody can be strong enough to deal with you.
    Lord Nickk had noticed that a handful of players suffered drastically from the PVP element. He took it to himself, snapped it into two pieces, and added a secret scent that is still unknown as we speak to one of the halves. The original element was put back in place, and the other element, filled with the scent, was put in another place. A few players had moved there, not being able to attack each other however, due to the strong power of the scent. This was how the element called Player vs Enviroment, or PVE, was born.

Nickk had seen both PVP and PVE hold out just fine. On one side, there were players fighting each other as they grew more greedy. On the other side, players coexisted and lived on to hunt more animals to populate further.

"There is balance", Lord Nickk mumbled to himself. "But there is still not enough to please me"

So he took a player to his legendary castle, gave him a potion with a disgusting odour, and forced him to drink it. The player dropped dead on the ground several minutes after he drank the potion. An hour later, he reanimated with a primitive personality, moaning and groaning for an unknown reason by that time. Nickk then had an idea: he took the reanimated player and placed him back on Havoc, near a group of unfortunate players. They were surprised to see someone different, but they got shocked-surprised to see the aggressive personality of the reanimated. He leaped on one of them and bit him with brutality on his neck, then they followed. They were all killed, of course, but what was more interesting is that they have been reanimated, too. There was no longer just one, but a small mob of deadly brutes. And that is how the walker, a humanoid beast feasting on players that shows NO REMORSE, was created.

By then, the players had done a lot of buildings that made up villages, towns and cities. There was a form of government, rules and anything you can think of. But little did they know, is that they were in danger. The walkers attacked the players, one by one, turning them into more walkers that attacked even more players, also turning them into even more walkers.. you get the idea.

Riots broke out, the players were more scared than ever, killing innocent players due to their paranoia of the epidemic. The official community that was formed by all of the inhabitants of Havoc had broken due to the walker invasion..

However, while the weak had been terminated, the strong stood up and fended off as many walkers as they could. There were still greedy killers that lurked around the PVP area for the unaware, but some players helped out each other to prevent the eradication of the players.

Having seen all of this, Lord Nickk has told himself "Now there's the perfect balance, and this, is what makes it a real cycle of life".

At last, Nickk's will was accomplished, and for a plentiful ammount of years, Havoc lived in a pure balance..

..until something sinful had happened and Nickk woke up from his eternal slumber..

A sequel will appear if there's enough people that like it.
    Until then, enjoy!

Beatz
    can't wait for part 2 :p

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    Part 2 : Rise of the hackers and the downfall of Exo.

Part 3 : Hacker termination, reset and peaceful Havoc.

Again, those are just suggestions.

pingu1302

This was awesome! First post I read on forums ever, (just created a forums account) amazing can't wait for part two.

CanadianCoffee26

Champion
    CanadianCoffee
    CanadianCoffee CanadianCoffee
    This was awesome! First post I read on forums ever, (just created a forums account) amazing can't wait for part two.
    Welcome to forums pingu! I just joined as well, I recommend posting a thread on the introduce yourself section :D.
    Coffee out*

*Tip your waiters