• IP Copied!
  • Support more active?

davi333

can you hire more admins or some1 who looks at the support tickets actively please Voting is still not working and is it possible to buy a rank with a €uro Paysafecard somehow?

_Vapples_

can you hire more admins or some1 who looks at the support tickets actively please Voting is still not working and is it possible to buy a rank with a €uro Paysafecard somehow?
    I'm not sure about the currency exchange in shop. I can however tell you that staff do the best they can to ensure everything is running smoothly. You have to keep in mind that they usually have 200+ players online around the clock, which rises to 500+ some parts of the day, in addition to multiple servers to moderate. The forums are the same deal. They probably get hundreds of support tickets each day and checking support tickets isn't the only job of staff members. Just have a little patience for your support ticket to be processed and its a regular occurrence for voting to be down. Voting always seems to be back either the next day or within the day, but each time could be different. I just wanted to give you something to work with here instead of being 'eternally' confused.