• -SUPRISE CONTEST- BIGFOOT HUNT!

Will you be Looking For me?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

SpookyDrOfOrigin

Mythical
    SpookyDrOfOrigin
    SpookyDrOfOrigin SpookyDrOfOrigin
    Hello Humans Of TMD, In light of Mine wars coming out tomorrow, or atleast the Beta, I am happy to announce a Suprise TMD-3 (Only TMD-3) Bigfoot Hunt

First Person To find Me Starting from when this is posted, Gets 20K
    Second Person Gets 15K
    Third Person gets 10K

-INFO-
    From The time this is posted, A Contest to find me On TMD-3 (Only on there) Will be on, I listed the top 3 position Prizes Above
    The contest goes on untill i've given out all the prizes, Or untill atleast 3 People will find me
    For those of you who think it will be easy, maybe you've seen me hang around the community spots alot, From here to when ever this ends, I will be wandering the whole map! I mean WHOLE Map, Mostly the parts of the map with trees and forrests, You won't find me in a grass plain, Lets say the large one between berx and Alex/Hilltop Area

After 3 People find me, the contest is over, and you will have to wait for the next one to try again, When will the next one be? Its a Suprise

ATLERNATIVE PRIZES
    If you find me and want a legendary weapon instead, ill do that too, but you can not choose which one you Get

RULES
    If you find me in a safezone that does not count, That means im gathering supplies to survive in the large map we all play in, Because i don't take shelter really ever, I stay on the move

This is not required but I would like if you did, If you find me, take a screen shot of the moment you saw me at what ever distance and post it on here, you will still recieve a reward even if you don't do so

Good luck Humans
    (Loud Howl from the forrests)

(if any of you ever read this bottom text, Soon I will be releasing a poll to ask If I should change to slender :})

Last edited: