• IP Copied!
  • texture pack bug

infinis_

I'm new to the server,I started playing with a friend and fell in love with this game.So,the problem is;
    I downloaded the standard texture pack from the site and started playing.Everything was normal,all texture packs loaded and I didnt find any bug.
    today I opened the game but half of the stuff that I had in the inventory wouldn't load(black and purple blocks)
    I tried installing again the pack and even tried to apply the camos pack,but nothing seems to work.
    any seggestions?
    :/

Attachments

• bag ugh.PNG
      bag ugh.PNG
      89.7 KB · Views: 11
    Last edited:

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    If you downloaded the texture pack straight from the server open your minecraft save files and look for the file named server textures and deleted everything in the file.

If you download the actual texture pack file from the Havoc website you will need to delete it and reinstall it (However I
    recommend just using the direct download from the server, unless having extreme problems with that one)

Note: Another helpful thing to do is when selecting a server to join click on HavocMC and then at the bottom of your screen hit edit, then change the texture pack loading to prompt this will give you a choice whenever the server wants to load a texture and by clicking yes it forces the texture pack to load which usally works better.