• IP Copied!
  • The game is ruined because of cars.

MangledFury

Mythical
    MangledFury
    MangledFury MangledFury
    Simple please remove cars and bikes from PVP servers, the amount of people who are PVPing on vehicles is riduclous, they are so buggy as you cant attack them when they are on vehicles. I understand vehicles on non-PVP servers, but please do everyone a favour and remove them from PVP servers. Thanks.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    They've been released less than 2 weeks, the staff might make changes but they're not going to remove cars from PvP servers after all the work they put into getting them fixed.

Last edited:

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    Is this like a new glitch er something? I haven't actually played since monday but when I did me and my team had a war at alex and plenty of people showed up riding in their cars and we were able to shoot their car down pretty quick, then kill them. Same with the bikes. I even tried to PvP someone while I was on a bike and I was able to take damage while riding it and I ended up dying. I never really noticed any pvp issues. Also when my whole team got in a car, we found out that you can damage the car if you shoot out of it, which makes it ineffective to shoot from the car. Then again I do spend most of the time on the build server but I didn't notice any pvp problems with the vehicles.

AtresMortes

Mythical
    AtresMortes
    AtresMortes AtresMortes
    Is this like a new glitch er something? I haven't actually played since monday but when I did me and my team had a war at alex and plenty of people showed up riding in their cars and we were able to shoot their car down pretty quick, then kill them. Same with the bikes. I even tried to PvP someone while I was on a bike and I was able to take damage while riding it and I ended up dying. I never really noticed any pvp issues. Also when my whole team got in a car, we found out that you can damage the car if you shoot out of it, which makes it ineffective to shoot from the car. Then again I do spend most of the time on the build server but I didn't notice any pvp problems with the vehicles.
    I'm with you, VC... I haven't had a single issue with car pvp, as I've destroyed my car in two shots with it... One time I was fighting against you and my team used a car, and we were two-shot by a spas... One of my teammates tried to shoot out of the vehicle and it just broke.

Falaras

Titan
    Falaras
    Falaras Falaras
    I pvp'd for a few hours in bikes and in cars, against players in bikes and in cars, and i haven't noticed a single issue with pvp using vehicles.

pumpkinvhye

Mythical
    pumpkinvhye
    pumpkinvhye pumpkinvhye
    A player on their feet with a Katana vs. Someone on a Motorcycle with a Katana, and no one has a problem with that? Being able to Jump out of the tallest building and flee in a vehicle, taking no fall damage; and yes some vehicles are glitched. Some go crazy fast, and some are slow as snails, same with cars, and some cars withstand a clip while others take 1 shot to break. I don't know how anyone see's these things as fair in a "PVP" server, or don't see there's a problem. That's my opinion.

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    I'd rather have it a way where we have the vehicles but the riders can be hit by guns and melees.

TrueViolett

Mythical
    JosieViolent20
    JosieViolent20 JosieViolent20
    All I know is this. The admin team has put a lot of work into vehicles, and though they may be annoying, I hope it stays. And I've never even tested this out. But from all the positive comments on it, then the few grumpy comments, and from me just seeing ppl have fun with this stuff, I don't want this feature removed at all. I haven't seen one actual issue other than people can't handle losing a pvp battle to some1 who has a vehicle and just so happens to get away. That's basically saying that if there weren't any of these "glitches" then the only two options are: you simply lost, which is only ever used 2% out of the other 98%, which is "hacks." (And most of the time it's just people being butthurt when they call hacks, not even legit proof.)

At least, that's my opinion on it.

TrueViolett

Mythical
    JosieViolent20
    JosieViolent20 JosieViolent20
    Administration team didnt code the vechitless. That's the developers and the owners.Giving credit where credit is due.

That's an understatement and I totally agree with you on that.
    By "admin team" I mean the admin and owners. (Since the Owners are above admin.) I know the admin didn't code the Vehicles, but there were bugs. Thanks for correcting me??

Dhonuts

Dhonuts
    Dhonuts Dhonuts
    I actually enjoy the cars, it brings a new strategy to the game and killing others. I haven't had the problem where you can't hit people on vehicles. Also, remember that cars and bikes just came out so expect bugs and stuff. They're not perfect yet!

Faded_Panda

Faded_Panda
    Faded_Panda Faded_Panda
    I don't see why you would want to remove vehicles. They influence positively on the community and allows players to travel together in other means (rather than the repetitive sprinting and jumping). Vehicles make this server even more unique than it already is and the creators have put a lot of work and effort into them so I don't think they will be removing them any time soon.
    I recommend that you should just create a support ticket next time you experience a vehicle bug/glitch and they can look into it from there.