• IP Copied!
  • The Purge Of Features

DreamMayCry

Mythical
    DreamMayCry
    DreamMayCry DreamMayCry
    So I had made a thread about the removal of the Call Saviors ability Negan used to have along with the Sing ability Beth used to have which sucked. I let it go after a while since it had been multiple years but now its gotten even worse. One day out of the blue with no explanation or reason. The tier five guns and golden crossbow were removed. Sure new golden guns were added but now they are just pay to win versions of what the tier fives were. The golden crossbow also had no reason to be swept under the rug. I've been looking for a reason and I cannot find one. Do you think they should be added back? Or is their an ethical reason for their removal?

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    Ask miner on discord regarding the recent changes and for a "why".

Imo: golden crossbow was always controversial and seen as "ew I got this out of a vote crate" since it only had 1 arrow. The general class of bows/crossbows was never a player favorite, the normal crossbow itself was changed/removed to allow for the new armor.

For the t5: they were too much of a gap filler, t4 is well enough and especially now has a perfect stat level to be in. T5 would just be ever so slightly better while not adding much.

DreamMayCry

Mythical
    DreamMayCry
    DreamMayCry DreamMayCry
    Ask miner on discord regarding the recent changes and for a "why".

Imo: golden crossbow was always controversial and seen as "ew I got this out of a vote crate" since it only had 1 arrow. The general class of bows/crossbows was never a player favorite, the normal crossbow itself was changed/removed to allow for the new armor.

For the t5: they were too much of a gap filler, t4 is well enough and especially now has a perfect stat level to be in. T5 would just be ever so slightly better while not adding much.
    Alright thanks. I just wanted to know what was going on.