• IP Copied!
  • This Is Me

uhJoey

Hello! My name is Joey other known as Jvxtc or SofttyLoftty!

I started this server back in 2017 with one of my good lifetime friends Loftt other known as lczi or Steven_Universe he mainly plays on tmdc but also hops on tmdpvp once in a while. Currently, I am apart of Nasty_Naters team on tmdc! But if you need anything, message my in-game name SofttyLoftty! I'm usually online a lot unless I have something big coming up.

Now let's get on to to the outside world! I'm currently 4'9" playing football and playing the drums. And yes I am very small. I live with my mom, dad, cat named Lucy, and my dog named Max. I use to have another cat named Pepper but she sadly passed away.

Why did I make this? I made this because I wanted to be apart of the community of havoc and finally introduce myself to the tmdpvp and tmdpve players that don't know me! I also made this because I would like to retry applying in the near future for the apprentice role. Another thing is I wanted to say one thing! Make sure to go check out Loftts apology note and take it into consideration because I for sure did.

Anyway, thanks if you read this!

-Joey