• IP Copied!
  • TMD Kit-PvP server Idea!

What do you think about a Kit PvP server?!

• I agree I think it would make a great addition to the TMD community!

Votes: 6 50.0%
    • Disagree. 1v1's should be kept to TMD. Either do it or don't.

Votes: 4 33.3%
    • I like it, I just think it has some flaws.

Votes: 1 8.3%
    • I'm not completley against it.. But I think it needs some change.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Filthypride_

Mythical
    Filthypride_
    Filthypride_ Filthypride_
    Heyo! So I've been thinking a lot recently and conflicting about an idea. There's everyday people wanting to 1v1 or 2v2 and such. A lot of people not wanting to because of loosing items and such. I was thinking of a Pracitse/Kit PvP server idea. I'm not sure how much this would affect TMD. But I really like the idea so we can PvP no-problem, no worries about loosing stuff, or hell even just to practise. They're can be kits such as /Kit Riot, Legend, Jugg, Malee Etc. I know there's been some rumours about fake TMD servers and such, people may be pvping off of there. I really think this would benefit the server and really stop people from going to the fake ones and 1v1ing off there and such, What do you think!

ApesNotMonkeyz

Mythical
    ApesNotMonkeyz
    ApesNotMonkeyz ApesNotMonkeyz
    Good idea, but many people also wanna 1v1 on TMD because they want the opponent to lose and drop their stuff to, but this would have been a great addition to what u said, to stop fake TMD servers for stealing the idea original idea of TMD

Angel_XCX

Titan
    Angel_XCX
    Angel_XCX Angel_XCX
    Yes this is a good idea. There already was a sandbox idea to practice your skills in and try different guns etc. But this fits perfectly in that idea.