• IP Copied!
  • TMD Online Map and Seasons!

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    HzjmSVY.jpg
    Hey guys,

We are pleased to announce that the online map for TMD has now updated! We still have to sort out stuff like the labelling and trees but you should be able to find your way around the map now.

Here is a before and after:

rBLzu0D.jpg

News for those that are interested, Season 1 will end sometime during the weekend of December 7th to the 9th.

The fall damage bugged has also been fixed.

That's all for now but stay tuned for more updates!

Grocky

Famous
    Grocky
    Grocky Grocky
    THIS IS FANTASTIC
    (coming back to the previous notices, how is progress coming with adding Rain? and the Winter texture pack? Also making the roof on Hywatt Regency walker free, and The Dairy being Walker Free?)

Many thanks!

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Im still trying to find Ft. Cat. Am I blind or is it one of those "secret" places that doesn't show up on the map (like how the Portal shed doesn't show up)

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    HzjmSVY.jpg
    Hey guys,

We are pleased to announce that the online map for TMD has now updated! We still have to sort out stuff like the labelling and trees but you should be able to find your way around the map now.

Here is a before and after:

rBLzu0D.jpg

News for those that are interested, Season 1 will end sometime during the weekend of December 7th to the 9th.

The fall damage bugged has also been fixed.

That's all for now but stay tuned for more updates!

HYPE HYPE HYPE
    I'm pretty excited about this. I can get back on Tuesday or Wednesday, and I'm really excited about this. Great updates like these are the reason I'm glued to TMD 90% of the time whenever playing MC. Anyhow, keep up the great work, build team and community manager!