• IP Copied!
  • TMD Survive

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    The name isn't great, I'm aware. I saw this suggestion on discord that we should have a horde mode. But I was thinking we could have something like Call of Duty zombies, where you have to survive rounds and upgrade your weapons as the zombies get increasingly harder.

Teams of 4-6 people are spawned in a blocked off location of the map (Hartsfield, Hilltop, Alexandria, and a bit of Atlanta). They start with an M9 pistol and must buy weapons from the mystery box (Just like COD) with the money they earn from killing zombies. The goal is to survive as long as possible and the longer they survive, the greater the rewards. (For example, Round 1-3: 75-100 skulls, 4-6: 110 - 130, etc.). They use the money to buy perks, open new doors to perks and maybe we can implement an ending where they have to open this door to escape with a large sum of money after about 20 rounds.

I know this still needs work but I believe this is a good game mode we can implement.

PureCloudByAir

Idea for all map's Final

Altanta : Gardy Hospital's rooftop
    Alexandria : Defend Until Secure Team come
    Hilltop : Same as Alex
    Hartsfield : Repair Helicopter (It has 20 parts
    In map's somewhere)

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    The name isn't great, I'm aware. I saw this suggestion on discord that we should have a horde mode. But I was thinking we could have something like Call of Duty zombies, where you have to survive rounds and upgrade your weapons as the zombies get increasingly harder.

Teams of 4-6 people are spawned in a blocked off location of the map (Hartsfield, Hilltop, Alexandria, and a bit of Atlanta). They start with an M9 pistol and must buy weapons from the mystery box (Just like COD) with the money they earn from killing zombies. The goal is to survive as long as possible and the longer they survive, the greater the rewards. (For example, Round 1-3: 75-100 skulls, 4-6: 110 - 130, etc.). They use the money to buy perks, open new doors to perks and maybe we can implement an ending where they have to open this door to escape with a large sum of money after about 20 rounds.

I know this still needs work but I believe this is a good game mode we can implement.
    This is a great idea and I endorse this idea. Would love to see it start production and be a gamemode for the Winter or Spring 2020 update!

Shadowhab

I would grind this to pieces. Woulda said sumn else but idk if any staff people might get angerey if i said the bad words

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    Here is my revised plan for this:

TMD Survive:
    Almost like the zombies' mode of the famous call of duty franchises, but with walking dead locations and in Minecraft (obviously).
    This would include the following:
    - 25-30 rounds depending on the map.
    - Different maps (Hartsfield. Alexandria, Hilltop, Kingdom, and Atlanta.)
    - Perks; Indomitable (Extra health), Tenacity (extra attack damage), and Acceleration (Speed Boost). These would be potions.
    - Guns; All TMD guns, can "pack-a-punch" them (Increase damage, give a **** camo, and ammo capacity).
    - Levels: based on experience earned in TMD Survive and winning games.
    - Zombie Types: Walkers (basic, early rounds), Runners (Sped up walker, Early-mid rounds), Whisperers (Mid-late rounds), and Alphas (Stronger whisperer, Late rounds). All being used throughout every round.
    - Up to date leader board to keep track of most wins, kills, etc.
    - Other features: Reviving Teammates, repairing barriers.

Two choices of play:
    Survive: All of the above
    Grief: All of the above, BUT your team is matched against another as to see who can survive the longest! Unlike Survive, if you aren't revived, you are eliminated from the game and can not return.

I think this could be a really good game mode and I'd love to see this implemented in the server. We could keep the same maps, but box them in a bit. For example; Alexandria (The clinic to the church, victory would be escaping through the sewers) and Atlanta (Gracy Memorial hospital, get to the helicopter pad and escape).

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108

TMD Survive:
    Almost like the zombies' mode of the famous call of duty franchises, but with walking dead locations and in Minecraft (obviously).
    - Perks; Indomitable (Extra health), Tenacity (extra attack damage), and Acceleration (Speed Boost). These would be potions.
    - Guns; All TMD guns, can "pack-a-punch" them (Increase damage, give a **** camo, and ammo capacity).
    - Zombie Types: Walkers (basic, early rounds), Runners (Sped up walker, Early-mid rounds), Whisperers (Mid-late rounds), and Alphas (Stronger whisperer, Late rounds). All being used throughout every round.

Two choices of play:
    Grief: All of the above, BUT your team is matched against another as to see who can survive the longest! Unlike Survive, if you aren't revived, you are eliminated from the game and can not return.

I think this could be a really good game mode and I'd love to see this implemented in the server. We could keep the same maps, but box them in a bit. For example; Alexandria (The clinic to the church, victory would be escaping through the sewers) and Atlanta (Gracy Memorial hospital, get to the helicopter pad and escape).
    So basically the frypixel setup with tmd maps and guns?

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt

TMD Survive:

Two choices of play:

The more we talk about this the more I wanna see this become a gamemode. This would be so much fun to play @Beetley @IgnitingIce @Jacobg1998 please make this happen for us, this I feel would pull in a great number of new people and attract some of the old players that we lost in the EULA updates! Really hope to see this in a spring-summer 2020 update!