• IP Copied!
  • TMD Update & MM Contests

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    vUNtwct.png

TMD Update
    The latest Mining Dead Update includes several bug fixes, gameplay optimizations, and new features. They are as follows.

***NOTE***
    Old guns may have the wrong damage values in their descriptions. The different values in the descriptions do not actually affect the gun's damage. For example, all Spas 12s will do the same amount of damage, regardless of what is in their description.
    • New Resource Pack. TMD has a new and much more optimized resource pack. If you have manually downloaded the current resource pack, you will have to redownload it here. This is important, as the old packs will no longer work.
    • Infections. Walker attacks now will have a chance to give you an infection. If not cured, the infection will slowly kill you. You can cure the infection by using antibiotics or by using 20 health points worth of healing.
    • Motorcycles. Motorcycles have been readded and fixed.
    • Guns Changes. The G36c has been replaced with the FN Scar and the R700 has been replaced with the Dragunov. Minor adjustments have been made to other guns, including a slight nerf to the Spas 12.
    • Medical Items. Antibiotics have been readded. They will instantly cure walker infections. Bandages now have a function. They will take 2.5 seconds to use and heal 2 full hearts.

Vehicle Contest
    We had lots of great submissions as always for our Vehicle Map Maker Contest. Congratulations to the winners!
    1st Place: mvehicle by Noel_q
    2nd Place: GhostShip by Withermandude
    3rd Place: VehiclesBuild by DJB0MBASTIC
    4th Place: megacars by Agentburkin
    5th Place: Cel_Intl_Airport by Celmaibunpilot
    If you were one of the winners, but do not have an account on our website, make an account and message me.

TMD Build Contest
    To celebrate the return of The Walking Dead, our next Map Maker building contest with be TMD themed. All TMD styled builds are acceptable, and the winning build will be featured in the next map update! The rewards are as follows.
    1st Place - Reward: $100 Shop Voucher & Build Featured in the TMD Map
    2nd Place - Reward: $50 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place - Reward: $25 Shop Voucher
    4th & 5th Place - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher

Last edited:

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    If i want to join a building contest i must do it on the server or what ? i never done that :D

Yes it is done through map maker on the server, once you log onto havoc do /server mm_1 or click mapmaker with the compass tool and create a map with /create(map name of your choice). When its near the end of the contest week or you have finished your build ahead of time you can /submit

kiko01LPsk

Yes it is done through map maker on the server, once you log onto havoc do /server mm_1 or click mapmaker with the compass tool and create a map with /create(map name of your choice). When its near the end of the contest week or you have finished your build ahead of time you can /submit
    and can i build more than 1 thing ? :D like on the one parcel (or what is it) or on other ? :D

Querly

Mythical
    Querly
    Querly Querly
    I cant Submit my map...

Map Maker was on the last day not Working...

Mapname was: QuerlySLS

ATK_AlphaPVP

Mythical
    ATK_AlphaPVP
    ATK_AlphaPVP ATK_AlphaPVP
    Only 5 winner ??!! Are u kidding me havoc mc , the first map maker contest was 10 winner , then that was 8 winner , now it's just 5 freaking winner wtf ? Why havoc , Why ?
    A new map ?? you are building a new map again ??!
    Please tell that is a joke or something else , the server a lot of probleme , and you guys are doing a new map just because everyone is like "Oh the new map suck the first map was so cool gnagnagna..." no! the problem of the server is not the map havoc omg

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Only 5 winner ??!! Are u kidding me havoc mc , the first map maker contest was 10 winner , then that was 8 winner , now it's just 5 freaking winner wtf ? Why havoc , Why ?
    A new map ?? you are building a new map again ??!
    Please tell that is a joke or something else , the server a lot of probleme , and you guys are doing a new map just because everyone is like "Oh the new map suck the first map was so cool gnagnagna..." no! the problem of the server is not the map havoc omg

Who said anything about a new map? You kids and your crazy rumors, no we plan to keep the current map for a long time and plan to add many new locations to it as fast as we can. To answer your question yes I would guess the first mm contest would have 10 winners as sort of a grand opening celebration. The winner amount drop is most logically due to the lack of interest in map maker recently and the fact people are too busy with school and such to contribute so much time needed to create a contest map.

Withermandude

Mythical
    Withermandude
    Withermandude Withermandude
    Who said anything about a new map? You kids and your crazy rumors, no we plan to keep the current map for a long time and plan to add many new locations to it as fast as we can. To answer your question yes I would guess the first mm contest would have 10 winners as sort of a grand opening celebration. The winner amount drop is most logically due to the lack of interest in map maker recently and the fact people are too busy with school and such to contribute so much time needed to create a contest map.
    Do staff ever plan on expanding the map and putting in locations that were cut out after the staff decided to make the map significantly smaller, such as Vatos (season one) and several other small suburbs and rural towns?

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Do staff ever plan on expanding the map and putting in locations that were cut out after the staff decided to make the map significantly smaller, such as Vatos (season one) and several other small suburbs and rural towns?
    Their is a plan in place currently to add more show locations and signature locations many players miss such as Finley which will be replaced by Savannah sometime here in the near future. It also in our interest to add back some old locations that many players have suggested to see returned like vatos,Tractor supply, Jesus Farm, the Beth/Daryl cemetery, and Eastmans cabin. However we have to keep check on our limitations to the current map size and also consider the new locations that come every passing season. With that said it is important to understand that we do have limits to what we can add to the map and we have to consider builds and locations that would benefit for both the map and players and make no contradictions in which things become too offsetting.

Withermandude

Mythical
    Withermandude
    Withermandude Withermandude
    Their is a plan in place currently to add more show locations and signature locations many players miss such as Finley which will be replaced by Savannah sometime here in the near future. It also in our interest to add back some old locations that many players have suggested to see returned like vatos,Tractor supply, Jesus Farm, the Beth/Daryl cemetery, and Eastmans cabin. However we have to keep check on our limitations to the current map size and also consider the new locations that come every passing season. With that said it is important to understand that we do have limits to what we can add to the map and we have to consider builds and locations that would benefit for both the map and players and make no contradictions in which things become too offsetting.
    Thanks for the clarification, and If you ever stop by map maker I want a builders input on a map I'm making! I also think Savannah should be east of belport harbor and south of harts field... Also do you plan on adding anymore major cities besides Savannah such as D.C or other major Georgia cities such as Athens Augusta Alpharetta Macon Albany or Valdosta

Last edited:

BluDucc

Mythical
    BluDucc
    BluDucc BluDucc
    Wait, so there is both the twd and banner wars mm contest going on? how do I submit each one to the correct contest or does it not matter.