• IP Copied!
  • TSS Trivia, Hollow Hunt and Hollow's Bounty Hunt!!!! (In Server Events)

What do you think about these events?

• I love it! Please keep doing it! :)

• No. I think it's terrible and it should not even be on the server! :(

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheDocter11th

My name is TSS_Doctor, I have been playing on The Mining Dead for about half a year now, and I am a big fan of AMC's The Walking Dead. I have grew fond of this server and have grown into it. This brings me to what I wanted to announce. Various events will occur through two different servers, TMD-1 and TMD-4. This forum will briefly go over the certain events, rules and prizes given!! Please give your thoughts, I wanna hear them!

TSS Trivia: This long running event takes place on TMD-4. The way it works is that I will put out a prize in chat. Prizes vary from Golden Weapons, Legend Guns, and Jugg Armor. I will then ask a trivia question from AMC's The Walking Dead. After the question is out, players will send me the correct answer via /msg (Those who do not know, just do /msg TSS_Doctor (Answer)). First person to correctly answer the trivia question through a msg will win that prize! You are allowed to use the internet, just be the first person to message it to me. I will do this for about an hour and a half and maybe extend it if players want to do more. The game is NOT rigged, it is fair play to whoever messages it first. Example:
    TSS_Doctor>Who is the main character of The Walking Dead?
    Random Player: /msg TSS_Doctor Rick Grimes
    Simple and fun! Good luck!!

Hollow Hunt: This event also takes place on TMD-4. The event usually takes about 20 to 30 minutes(Also depends on if players want time extended). Hollowpoint2000 will hide somewhere in the map, once he finds a spot, he will public say in chat that the event will start. Players then have about half an hour to find him and "tag" him. If you say you found him but you are 50 blocks away, it doesn't count. you have to come in contact with him. It is quite harder than Trivia, as Hollowpoint2000 will not give hints out too much. After about 10 minutes he will announce special hints, making it easier for players to find him. After 10 minutes is left, he will start giving away coordinates and/or position often. If no one is successful in tagging him, the event ends and players will have to wait until tomorrow. If a player is successful in tagging him, Hollowpoint2000 will announce the event being over and also announce the winning player. The winning player will receive either a full Jugg set or a large prize around that. The hunt for Hollow is also fair play, whoever tags him first wins.

Hollow Hunt(Hardcore): This event occurs on TMD-1 every Sunday. Hollowpoint2000 will start by hiding somewhere in the map, then announce the start. Players have to find and kill Hollowpoint2000 as well as his bodyguards, people trying to keep him alive. This event lasts an hour as Hollowpoint2000 will make his way around the map hunting people as well. Any other team or player(s) that successfully kill Hollow and his team will win his and his teams gear as well as whatever money(in game) was put into the pool. Players can put in money during the event. If one player successfully wins, they will get that money. If a team successfully wins, the team will get their share of the money. The amount put in the pool can range from 50k to almost 500k!!!!
    Happy hunting!!!

Thank you for taking the time in reading this forum. I enjoy giving stuff away to people for fun. I also enjoy giving hints to Hollow's location and I enjoyed being Hollow's bodyguard during the hunt. All these events could add a fun and easier way for players to obtain rare items. It could also mean meeting different people and socializing. These events are mainfully for fun anyways. We enjoy seeing players take interest in it, and we plan on continuing these events!!! Please give feedback or any ideas you think we should add. Keep on keeping on!
    ~TSS_Doctor