• IP Copied!
  • /warp op

whitch one?

• Total voters

Gryyycsgo

Mythical
    Gryyycsgo
    Gryyycsgo Gryyycsgo
    Hello everybody I am the owner of /warp op and I am writing this so I can ask you what you guys thinks I should add!

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Ok isn't this post supposed to be classed under : Forum / Server / Horizon / Island & Warp ?

Thk for the warp and be careful while sharing villagers in a public warp. As far as I know, many players know nothing better than targeting everything they can with their weapons! Without having any direct intention to do some harm, I guess.

As far as I know, Villagers could open doors, but no fence gates and as uninvited players, they could open fence gates, but no doors. There is also a few entity who could be manipulated by every players including : Lever, Item frame, Armor stand.

Gryyycsgo

Mythical
    Gryyycsgo
    Gryyycsgo Gryyycsgo
    Ok isn't this post supposed to be classed under : Forum / Server / Horizon / Island & Warp ?

Thk for the warp and be careful while sharing villagers in a public warp. As far as I know, many players know nothing better than targeting everything they can with their weapons! Without having any direct intention to do some harm, I guess.

As far as I know, Villagers could open doors, but no fence gates and as uninvited players, they could open fence gates, but no doors. There is also a few entity who could be manipulated by every players including : Lever, Item frame, Armor stand.
    Ok thank you very much