• IP Copied!
  • Ways to help this server and bring people together.

Agree? If no then which ones are not good

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Jxmp

Alright so I know Ive been a bit toxic the past couple of days but I’m trying to get Past that right now and try to help havoc as much as possible and maybe even make it better for the community.

1. Zombies: Your fighting a riot at Hart’s and out of nowhere you hear whispers “you do not belong” and you get rushed by a zombie horde with machetes. Every hit does 4 hearts and now your biggest concern is getting rid of the zombies instead of the riot. I believe that zombies should not be as strong as they are now. You can maybe equip them with less tier melee or just spawn them in with strenght 2 so they do two hearts a hit to riots.

2. The amount of sz’s: There are only about two major safe zones in the pvp server that people use which are school and berx. I believe that removing some of the safe zones will kind of guide players to the action and bring everyone together.

3. Painkillers: I believe that painkillers should not have the cooldown down that they do now. I believe that bringing that cool down down to about 1 second or even .5 of a second will be better, so that people would be able to tank in fights a little bit more. Fights would last longer and pvp would be much funner. This will also remove the chance of being shot in the back by a naked while you are full riot kit.

4. Flares: I believe that placing flares should have a cooldown because many people spam them in sz’s to lag the server or a certain player. People don’t really buy and use flares unless Its for this reason which is why they should have a cooldown.

5. Motorcycles: for about half a year now motorcycles have been broken. When you break them to pick them back up they disappear and you lose your motorcycle. This needs fixing ASAP.

6. SZ entering. I believe that the entrance to a sz from a random location for Mythical rank should be changed to 15 seconds. I believe they should add it to Titan and make it 30 seconds and to Legendary and make it 45 seconds. Just a way to balance out the best 3 ranks. This will bring revenue to the server.

7. Car glitching: You face a wall with a car in your hand and you place it. You abuse to get through the wall and kill the person on the other side. I believe this needs Patching ASAP.

8. Invisibility: At random some players are invis to others and Can only see them based off their bullets. I believe that this should be fixed so pvp could be as fun as possible.

9. Nakeds Vs Juggs: everyone can agree thSt they hate getting killed by a naked while their full jugg or riot. I believe that leather/ Military get resistance 1 , Riots get Resistance 2 stength 1 and juggs get Resistance 2 Strength 2. Just an idea for pvp

10. I think Ammo and riot armor in the shop should be worth a bit less since these are the hardest things to find. Same goes for bandages that go for 100 a pop. I believe this will help the economy a lot.

11. Autoclickers on classic TMD: On classic if you click at a high rate ( With an auto clicker) you are kicked by the server in combat or not and you aren’t killed. I believe that if people get an alert so high that the servers kicks them, they should die right when they are kicked. People will abuse this when it comes to auto clicking so we must fix that ASAP.

12. Lag blocks: when you are shot or hit by a zombie you are glitched in the block you are standing on at random. This affects pvp and allows the zombie to keep hitting you while you are trying to escape. Just a little bug that shouldn’t be hard to fix.

13. The servers host: The server needs a new host ASAP. When there are over 70 players on the server can not be played due to the amount of lag. This needs fixing if we want the server to be as huge as it used to be in 2017 with about a thousand people playing.

These are just a few bugs and ideas I believe should be implemented or fixed. Thank you for reading my forum post and sorry for the bad grammar I am very tired.

So long , -Adriisabeast123

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    1: Get good. Stop complaining. No.

2. No. Major camping and massacre. No.

3. No. Unless exclusively for TMDC, no.

4. YES PLEASE. It is annoying as hell. Yes.

5. If its camoed you can pick it up. Devs Likely working on it. Yes.

6. No, this makes no sense. Why add an extended cooldown time? It makes no sense, and youd die by walkers or players. No.

7. Heh... I use this glitch myself... I'd prefer if it stayed.. so no.

8. Please work on this. Also annoying during roleplay. Yes

9. Maybe.

10. If everyone had easy access to that, no one would use any other armor. Get some money, buy buy buy. No.

11. I dont play TMDC, so I cant comment.

12. Glitch, fix. Yes.

13. What do you think ClearLag is for? Not necessarily a little server provider but things to reduce lag. Yes.

Several of these ideas I dont agree with. I said yes and no to see if I agreed with these. Total:

Yes: 5
    No: 6
    No comment: 2

Jxmp

1: Get good. Stop complaining. No.

2. No. Major camping and massacre. No.

3. No. Unless exclusively for TMDC, no.

4. YES PLEASE. It is annoying as hell. Yes.

5. If its camoed you can pick it up. Devs Likely working on it. Yes.

6. No, this makes no sense. Why add an extended cooldown time? It makes no sense, and youd die by walkers or players. No.

7. Heh... I use this glitch myself... I'd prefer if it stayed.. so no.

8. Please work on this. Also annoying during roleplay. Yes

9. Maybe.

10. If everyone had easy access to that, no one would use any other armor. Get some money, buy buy buy. No.

11. I dont play TMDC, so I cant comment.

12. Glitch, fix. Yes.

13. What do you think ClearLag is for? Not necessarily a little server provider but things to reduce lag. Yes.

Several of these ideas I dont agree with. I said yes and no to see if I agreed with these. Total:

Yes: 5
    No: 6
    No comment: 2
    I understand everything but number 1 the zombies do wayyy to much damage it’s annoying.. n don’t be talkin bout get good when all you do is stay on da forums.. it be dem new players

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    I understand everything but number 1 the zombies do wayyy to much damage it’s annoying.. n don’t be talkin bout get good when all you do is stay on da forums.. it be dem new players
    Only forums?
    3.31 KD. Nearly $2m. So stop making assumptions, first of all.

Whisperers are annoying sometimes, yes. I've died countless times to them. But it makes the game so much more realistic. If you dont have good weapons, you hear whispers, your mind:
    OH DAMN. LETS GET OUTTA HERE! IM IN DANGER!

Jxmp

Only forums?
    3.31 KD. Nearly $2m. So stop making assumptions, first of all.

Whisperers are annoying sometimes, yes. I've died countless times to them. But it makes the game so much more realistic. If you dont have good weapons, you hear whispers, your mind:
    OH DAMN. LETS GET OUTTA HERE! IM IN DANGER!
    I was just talking to staff and apparently they are making them not as strong so

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    I was just talking to staff and apparently they are making them not as strong so
    Jesus. Henry. Alec. Tara. Enid. Countless others. All victims to the Whisperers. They are likely the most dangerous group apart from possibly the Saviors.

They number in hundreds.
    They have a horde of over 5000 walkers at their disposal.
    They walk among the dead.
    Ambush you in groups.
    BETA.

Must I really say more? The whisperers are the most dangerous group, dont they deserve to be dangerous and murderous? Keep them the way they are.
    (Also, what version do your hear the whispers? I just get creeper hisses.)

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    The amount of sz’s: There are only about two major safe zones in the pvp server that people use which are school and berx. I believe that removing some of the safe zones will kind of guide players to the action and bring everyone together.
    Your wording here is p bad, fren.
    It sounds like you just want 1 sz in PvP. Or are you saying you want to reduce PvE sz?

You're fighting a riot at Hart’s and out of nowhere you hear whispers “you do not belong” and you get rushed by a zombie horde with machetes. Every hit does 4 hearts and now your biggest concern is getting rid of the zombies instead of the riot. I believe that zombies should not be as strong as they are now. You can maybe equip them with less tier melee or just spawn them in with strenght 2 so they do two hearts a hit to riots.
    Whisperers are not zombies, they're people disguised as zombies. So I'd figure living strength should apply to them.
    Also, do you have any idea what would happen if someone stuck a machete blade through someone with riot gear? It would hurt a helluva lot. Lol

I believe that painkillers should not have the cooldown down that they do now. I believe that bringing that cool down down to about 1 second or even .5 of a second will be better, so that people would be able to tank in fights a little bit more. Fights would last longer and pvp would be much funner. This will also remove the chance of being shot in the back by a naked while you are full riot kit.
    I don't have much to say to this because I rarely use painkillers in-game. But from videos I've seen and stuff, painkillers don't make PvP fun at all.
    "Oh noes, am hurt! I'm gonna pop these pills like candy and not OD so I can feel better."
    I personally think that an overdose effect should happen provided someone takes too much. This will stop people from using the same old boring methods.
    Also, it will not remove that chance. It'll just make it more common.

I believe that placing flares should have a cooldown because many people spam them in sz’s to lag the server or a certain player. People don’t really buy and use flares unless Its for this reason which is why they should have a cooldown.
    Or they could just be disabled in safe zones altogether. No cool down needed.
    I find all my flares. And they're good sometimes I guess. I just kinda sorta take them as a hoarding trophy, same with flare guns because they're stackable.

for about half a year now motorcycles have been broken. When you break them to pick them back up they disappear and you lose your motorcycle. This needs fixing ASAP.
    Finally, something from this thread I completely agree with. I would love to use the motorbikes without wondering if they'll even show up in my inventory when I try to remove them.

I believe that the entrance to a sz from a random location for Mythical rank should be changed to 15 seconds. I believe they should add it to Titan and make it 30 seconds and to Legendary and make it 45 seconds. Just a way to balance out the best 3 ranks. This will bring revenue to the server.
    Ohh I see, you're a p2w trying to make the game easier on you and get more p2ws on there. It's bad enough you guys get so much more than us regular members, so just deal with it.
    What the safe zones need is less of a safe radius. I have to travel at a pretty good distance before I can put a car down which is annoying af.

You face a wall with a car in your hand and you place it. You abuse to get through the wall and kill the person on the other side. I believe this needs Patching ASAP.
    Interesting little bit of information. I'll remember that.

At random some players are invis to others and Can only see them based off their bullets. I believe that this should be fixed so pvp could be as fun as possible.
    You mean that players have just casually hacked and staff have done nothing about it yet? That speaks for their efficiency, I should say.
    gg hackers

everyone can agree thSt they hate getting killed by a naked while their full jugg or riot. I believe that leather/ Military get resistance 1 , Riots get Resistance 2 stength 1 and juggs get Resistance 2 Strength 2. Just an idea for pvp
    Lmao no
    I'm usually one of the people with one of the weaker armor sets and when I get a jugg/riot kill, I get happy af. Anyone with that set get all full of themselves and will quite literally kill anything in their path. Compassion doesn't exist for them. So I have no remorse for killing them. Not one bit.
    Are you a power tripper?

I think Ammo and riot armor in the shop should be worth a bit less since these are the hardest things to find. Same goes for bandages that go for 100 a pop. I believe this will help the economy a lot.
    Ammo, yes. Riot armor, no.
    And ammo isn't hard to find. You just gotta scavenge for a little while.
    Go to the prison or one of those military places for riot gear. Ezpz

On classic if you click at a high rate ( With an auto clicker) you are kicked by the server in combat or not and you aren’t killed. I believe that if people get an alert so high that the servers kicks them, they should die right when they are kicked. People will abuse this when it comes to auto clicking so we must fix that ASAP.
    Correct. The kick does nothing beneficial to victims of the auto clickers. If the players using auto clickers lose their gear, then maybe it'll improve the situation.

when you are shot or hit by a zombie you are glitched in the block you are standing on at random. This affects pvp and allows the zombie to keep hitting you while you are trying to escape. Just a little bug that shouldn’t be hard to fix.
    What kind of blocks?

The server needs a new host ASAP. When there are over 70 players on the server can not be played due to the amount of lag. This needs fixing if we want the server to be as huge as it used to be in 2017 with about a thousand people playing
    I wonder what kind of host this server uses, personally. And why they don't upgrade it to something better.
    But then again, with all that's been going on with staff and the oh so benevolent owners that never show up, I doubt this one would happen. It would be nice though.