• IP Copied!
  • What will happen ?

DamTin

Hey guys, so this is just a quick post regarding my ideas from the previous forums. I was thinking about copying them over to this website, so everyone can look into it again and it gives new forum members also a chance to see them. What do you think? Also, I will continue my weekly polls so that's fun as well :)

Last edited:

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    We have a link under community to the old forums if they want to take a peak. We wouldn't be able to transfer them though.

I

IHaveInternet

It would act like you're trying to gain your posts count really quick in my opinion if you did that.

DamTin

I think it may be spam, since you have MANY posts in the old forum.
    I don't think it'd make a difference. Just because I have a lot of posts on the old forums doesn't mean I spam. I just like to share my thoughts and opinion, as well as give the community some of my ideas.

DamTin

It would act like you're trying to gain your posts count really quick in my opinion if you did that.
    Not really, as I said I was thinking about it so everyone can look into it again and it gives new forum members also a chance to see them.

BLMC

Titan
    BLMC
    BLMC BLMC
    Not really, as I said I was thinking about it so everyone can look into it again and it gives new forum members also a chance to see them.
    I think it would be a good idea to keep new posts on the new forum, and old posts on the old forum.

I

IHaveInternet

I'm just telling you what it would like if you did do that when we just switched over to a new forums.